Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker first time poster etc etc

I came on here originally because I saw someone (I can’t remember if it was Brogan herself or a comment online) talking about threads like this and it really opened my eyes. I used to LOVE her videos but now all they are is ad, ad and oh look... another ad!

I find it disgusting how she’s always given free trips when there are plenty of better, more informative influencers out there that would be much better for the job. I don’t think it would bother me as much if she also went on trips she paid for herself, but god forbid she spend money on things other than ridiculously overpriced headbands and fast food!

Okay, sorry for the rant but she’s just really getting on my nerves lately [emoji1787]

I absolutely could have written this..... I have to say that I loved her Disney vlogs (WDW, not LA where they basically sat in an Air BNB the whole trip) but since then her travel vlogs and weekly vlogs have annoyed the hell out of me. I don't normally comment here, I mainly read along and chuckle at things I've noticed myself in the vlogs, but it was so bloody obvious she was going to the exhibition just to beg for more free trips and the latest Disney top 5 it's really grinded on me.

Brogan my love you really need to up your game, think of some fresh new content and stop being on the beg all the time.

Reactions: 10
The way she thinks she is better than those who work in customer service, I’ve worked in customer service on phones and people like her really spoil your day!!! She doesn’t realise if she is nice she’ll get things done!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I used to love Brogan too, when she was also working and when she moved into her first flat, but then when she started calling YouTube her job I knew she was going to end up the same as everyone else, with ad after ad, showing us all her freebies and none stop shopping. It's a shame really, she's trying to be like every other you tuber and forgets most people liked her in the first place because she was different.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I thought the Yorkshire’s with beef was the main from Miller and Carter, she’s a greedy cow... I don’t think my partner and I have ever had a starter and a dessert each ever from anywhere and my partner is 6”4 and built like a brick wall... :ROFLMAO:
I'm a big girl who loves my food however when we eat out, not every day like Bogon, I never have a starter, main and desert because I can't manage it ! She needs to learn some self restraint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god I thought the Yorkshire’s with beef was the main from Miller and Carter, she’s a greedy cow... I don’t think my partner and I have ever had a starter and a dessert each ever from anywhere and my partner is 6”4 and built like a brick wall... :ROFLMAO:
So did I 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think I've ever had a starter main and dessert in my life. It's too much food. Not for the first time I'm thinking she has a tapeworm.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it really depressing how much everything revolves around food/mealtimes, it’s like it rules her thoughts.

Also when she first went in the air b&b in london she said ‘I can’t wait to stay here tonight and watch something on the telly’ ... it’s really sad actually that that’s what she looks forward to. Her videos make me sad.

Reactions: 14
sorry did she spend all that time trying to get that eye shadow pallette to use the same crappy orange eyeshadow she always uses??

brogan- that colour does nothing for you or your complexion, it makes you look really ill! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I can 100% eat 3 courses if I put my mind to it. Usually have one 3 course instead of lunch and tea if you know what I mean 😂

Reactions: 4
I can 100% eat 3 courses if I put my mind to it. Usually have one 3 course instead of lunch and tea if you know what I mean 😂
I can eat 3 courses too if I was to eat out. However I’d probably have a very light breakfast/dinner or skip one altogether.
I don’t think it’s unusual to have 3 courses when eating out as that is what is on offer. Its only a once every so often sort of thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I have nothing against people who have three courses. But legit I've never seen anyone put food away (who isn't a bloke) like Brogan.

And what frustrates us is when she says 'I put on weight so easily' without realising that eating so much tit ON THE REG like this is why she looks so rough and ill and aged.

Reactions: 9
Does he actively avoid talking to her? Like surely you want to actually pay attention rather than just listening? My boyfriend isn’t this sort of gamer so I don’t know if this is normal?
I saw this and I was like....if he is playing Fifa then how its it your favourite show as a couple? Normally couples watch their favourite shows together.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does he actively avoid talking to her? Like surely you want to actually pay attention rather than just listening? My boyfriend isn’t this sort of gamer so I don’t know if this is normal?
yet another typo!!! when will this girl check her posts??

Reactions: 5
I would eat 4 courses if it was socially acceptable 😂 but with my metabolism I can get away with it, unlike brogie 😉

Reactions: 3
3 courses isn’t a shock, however when you have IBS it is (unless you’re packing away the imdodium before, during and after the meal). Nothing quite screams romance like having to run to the toilet between courses.

Also I love hearing people’s partners remarks about her. Comedy gold

Reactions: 5
I know this is unrelated to the current topic, but I just need to put my 2 cents in here. I've just gotten home from a 3 week US trip, in which I went to LA, Anaheim, Vegas, DC and New York. I make Youtube videos (as a hobby), so was filming everything, as well as bonus videos.

I was able to get up my first vlog (LA), within the second week of our trip. I was working HARD at a HOBBY on holiday, because I love it and wanted to make that content. But then I think about Bogan, who does Youtube as a JOB, and how she had to wait to come home to edit her videos. I'm getting NO money from making my videos, and I didnt wait to come home to upload them.

It really put into perspective for me how lazy Brogan can be, and it's quite sad that her life is moving in the way it is.

Reactions: 11
She has got so lazy she doesnt check before she post her spelling stop using the spell app :ROFLMAO:

tbh benji will be playing fifa with his headphones in as brogan properly sitting constantly engrossed checking her Instagram, Facebook twitter emails Utube etc deleting any negative comments stalking better influencers looking for ideas . She’s only put up a Instagram post on story to show face to her followers “ oh look how happy we are” when the post/story screams to me we have nothing to talk about so he’s playing his computer and I’m watching a show on the iPad. It was just recently she posted a pic of them on the train and he had his headphones in. I just can’t see any chemistry between them never mind sexual chemistry.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.