Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, she won’t use that weight blanket! She will just boast about having one, what she should really do is run a give away including that to say thanks to her subscribers and then she would look a little less like a spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her forehead is soooo shiny and didn't crease once in this clip!! Do we think she's had Botox??????
I think you might be right! Her forehead only creases slightly just above her eyebrows, which having had Botox myself it’s the area they don’t like to over-inject.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
F54E2CC8-FE7A-4A58-94C6-DD829037FD4A.png

When it’s the family resemblance episode on RuPauls drag race

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact she also fainted in her free PT session says all there is to say, I don’t understand why she is paying for the gym when she doesn’t go! Don’t pay for it and then people won’t wonder so much, she could easily get out and walk down the beach! Yes it’s cold but it’s free and the fresh air is amazing this time of the year
She could even do 20/30 minute YouTube workouts at home! That’s what I do to fit around my job and because I personally have more motivation to do that than go out to the gym. She loves being at home all the time so this would be perfect for her?? 30 minutes every day or every other day is better than what she’s doing now which is like once a month and then falling off the wagon again.

Reactions: 7
She always looks like a toddler who’s been running around none stop at a party when she’s out anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she wearing a bow she’s 25yrs old ? Does she think she’s belle from beauty and the beast, she’s more beast tho. I hope Beth sees her true colours soon as she seems like a decent girl

• Haha
Also watched the Vlog- Why does banjo wear a hat backwards ALLL the time like a teenager??!!! And at dinner!!!
What do you expect from the guy who constantly has ear phones in like a teenager?! Even at dinner! He's a manchild

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beth actually looks really pretty here and at least her leather trousers actually fit her Brogey's trousers look like they're about to burst at the seams!
I agree Beth looks lovely here and wearing clothes that suit her figure, where as Brogey wears things in trend whether they suit her or not.

Questions I have
Why is she wearing a silky PJ shirt out of the house?
Why is said silky PJ shirt french tucked?
Does she want everyone to see her gut?
Why the "leather" trousers?
Is she trying to be Ross Geller?
Does she realise double-leather is not a good look for anyone?
Is that an axe in her head?
Was she attending a funeral?

Add any questions you may have 💁🏼‍♀️

IMG_20191122_123604.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Questions I have
Why is she wearing a silky PJ shirt out of the house?
Why is said silky PJ shirt french tucked?
Does she want everyone to see her gut?
Why the "leather" trousers?
Is she trying to be Ross Gellar?
Does she realise double-leather is not a good look for anyone?
Is that an axe in her head?
Was she attending a funeral?

Add any questions you may have 💁🏼‍♀️

View attachment 59064
She looks like a recently divorced mum in her 50s who's looking for a new fella

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s like she’s been on the phone to Beth..
Brogan: “OMG pal. I’m so overwhelmed what are you gonna wear”
Beth: “leather look trousers, blouse & leather jacket hun, you?”
Brogan: “I’ll just copy you pal, s’laters”
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.