Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest laugh of all is that her "pals" are coming from afar for this bloody games night... so what you're taking Beth round to the new house for a patchwork games night, then back to the father-in-law's to sleep 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Why did she post a video on her HOME ACCOUNT saying that the curtains were up and the just show us her face instead of the bloody curtains?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you not want your FIRST EVER HOME perfect?
Even if it's not considered perfect to everyone else, it should be perfect to you.

Buyers regret I'm thinking, or they have run out of cash already / hadn't considered decoration costs...as she was hoping for a massive #ad opportunity.

Reactions: 13
It’s one thing it not being perfect when you’ve just moved in to it and it still got the other peoples decor etc etc. But to have stripped the whole thing for it not to be perfect is pointless af.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they haven’t realised how expensive it is to buy/sell a home. We have just sold our house and are nearly 3k down already on paying the estate agents, paying ridiculous solicitor fees for letters getting a 2nd home report. They have been living the good life at his dads, paying small contributions to his house now they have to pay bills for a house they aren’t even in. A mortgage for over £300k you are looking at over a £1k for the mortgage alone, then depending on her band for council tax, internet electricity gas it all adds up. What I don’t get is how is she so reckless with money buying new clothes every other week surely that money is better off going into the house, benji is exactly the same buying tit clothes. She’s already admitted jan/feb going to be quiet work wise. Benji will have to potentially pick up any shortfalls. She’s an absolute tit of a girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I have said it before but I think Brogan was certain she would be inundated with offers from brands and it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 21
Watching the vlog - why does she think she hasn’t been shopping in a little while?? She says this almost weekly? She goes shopping at least twice a week because online shopping and picking up clothes from sainsbriz counts too

Reactions: 8
I find it so weird how she says she’s not been shopping for a while (when she constantly shops) then proceeds to show a rather large clothes haul !! She has a new house she’s not even moved into, why isn’t that her priority? Buy stuff for the house!! Make it look nicer than the tit rental it looks like now [emoji58]

Reactions: 7
It’s one thing it not being perfect when you’ve just moved in to it and it still got the other peoples decor etc etc. But to have stripped the whole thing for it not to be perfect is pointless af.
Was going to say the same. Why bother ripping the carpet out of the living room (and completely knackering it in the process) and then not bother painting the skirting boards?! Can't work out if it's sheer laziness or just zero common sense. Or both.

Nice little spoiler of the frozen 2 end credits on her stories 😠🙄 can’t leave anything for anyone else can she

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her living room looks like a cheap rented student property! The coffee table is hideous and why on earth did they install that curtain pole so high!

Reactions: 15
Nice little spoiler of the frozen 2 end credits on her stories 😠🙄 can’t leave anything for anyone else can she
Unless the gif is the spoiler she’s a fake Pixar/Disney fan as everyone knows they always do bonus scenes at the end anyway! You don’t need a reminder

Reactions: 5
Unless the gif is the spoiler she’s a fake Pixar/Disney fan as everyone knows they always do bonus scenes at the end anyway! You don’t need a reminder
Oh I assumed the gif was the spoiler

Reactions: 1
Her living room looks like a cheap rented student property! The coffee table is hideous and why on earth did they install that curtain pole so high!
Think they did that with the curtain pole to give the illusion they ceilings are higher than they are, right pokey room it is, for a big house it's a well tit sized living room, not helped by the lovely vomit coloured carpet.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.