Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn’t understand what overwhelmed actually means..try having a 9-5 mon-fri plus having to fit in everything else in around it. Nothing more frustrating working my butt off to try and save for a house and she’s done a few dodgy vids and got one 🙄 almost insulting to the rest of us

Reactions: 21
I’m gonna be very intrested to see how much she has managed to get done for this games night, it’ll a piss take if she has asked Beth down to film and show off what she thought would be a completed house and sends her back up to London!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m gonna be very intrested to see how much she has managed to get done for this games night, it’ll a piss take if she has asked Beth down to film and show off what she thought would be a completed house and sends her back up to London!!!!
I genuinely think it'll be titled something like, "House Warming Games Night 🏡🔑 #AD"

Reactions: 14
Can wait to here her bang on about her new weighted blanket that helps her sleep and feel less anxious even after being in bed ALLLL day (soft office you know!) and being busy with ALLLLL this work she has too do and ALLL this house Reno she has to do!!!

• Haha
I wonder if Brogie is getting overwhelmed waiting on the black friday sales hitting midnight, buying more clothes to fill her empty life

I cannot believe she calls going to see Frozen 2 "work" she can duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Brogie is getting overwhelmed waiting on the black friday sales hitting midnight, buying more clothes to fill her empty life

I cannot believe she calls going to see Frozen 2 "work" she can duck right off
Black Friday is officially the 29th but most retailers are doing a fortnight of “Black Friday” at the moment, best deals will be on the 29th.

Reactions: 2
she gets so out of breath in her vlogs she is seriously unhealthy
The fact she also fainted in her free PT session says all there is to say, I don’t understand why she is paying for the gym when she doesn’t go! Don’t pay for it and then people won’t wonder so much, she could easily get out and walk down the beach! Yes it’s cold but it’s free and the fresh air is amazing this time of the year

• Wow
The fact she also fainted in her free PT session says all there is to say, I don’t understand why she is paying for the gym when she doesn’t go! Don’t pay for it and then people won’t wonder so much, she could easily get out and walk down the beach! Yes it’s cold but it’s free and the fresh air is amazing this time of the year
wait what? im behind on the vlogs... she fainted in her free pt session?

Reactions: 4
She.....what? Of course she did. Anything to get out of working hard.

I was gonna say like maybe she didn't have breakfast? But then I remembered who I was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just doesn’t understand what overwhelmed actually means..try having a 9-5 mon-fri plus having to fit in everything else in around it. Nothing more frustrating working my butt off to try and save for a house and she’s done a few dodgy vids and got one 🙄 almost insulting to the rest of us
No almost about it, it's very insulting !

Despite all the floggers saying we are all jealous I can honestly say I have never been remotely jealous of Boglin however that Soap and Glory box of stuff I am extremely jealous over as I bloody love the stuff !!

Reactions: 3
Two things. If the after credit scene is the charades scene as the gifs suggest than that’s literally just Iceland’s advert without the advertisement for Iceland.

And also as if she’s been gifted a weighted blanket. I’m desperate for one - my mental health and sleep is pants. But I can’t swing the extra cash with saving for a house deposit and the like. I can near guarantee she will never use it. I’d be MUCH more inclined to buy from these companies if they sent one to someone who actually needed it and who’s anxiety or sleep or whatever was so bad they couldn’t work to be able to afford one. Instead they throw them at people who can afford to buy them.

Two things. If the after credit scene is the charades scene as the gifs suggest than that’s literally just Iceland’s advert without the advertisement for Iceland.

And also as if she’s been gifted a weighted blanket. I’m desperate for one - my mental health and sleep is pants. But I can’t swing the extra cash with saving for a house deposit and the like. I can near guarantee she will never use it. I’d be MUCH more inclined to buy from these companies if they sent one to someone who actually needed it and who’s anxiety or sleep or whatever was so bad they couldn’t work to be able to afford one. Instead they throw them at people who can afford to buy them.
agreed! I’ve wanted one of those blankets for ever and ever and after being to the doctors today to have my anti depressant dosage increased for the third time in 2 months for my anxiety and also prescribed sleeping tablets because I’m not sleeping, I find it baffling how she needs one. I got signed off work, during which time my work decided to let me go. Now tell me who is overwhelmed!

p.s sorry if this is an over share but needed to rant!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she look bigger in this vlog? Didn't think that was possible, but a massive difference from last week. This was when she was telling us about her £10 chocolate advent calendar *facepalm*
Screenshot_20191121-233905_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.