Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Beth and brogan wore basically the same outfit last night, leather look trousers, black boots and and black spotty blouse/top I find it really strange wonder if it was a coincidence ?

Reactions: 3
BUT BROGIE NEVER EDITS HER PICS. SHE EVEN DID A DANCE IN HER SWIMSUIT ON HER CRUISE WHEN WE ACCUSED HER BEFORE. 🙄🙄🙄😂😂 caught out agajn
Don't remind me about the cruise vlog, that was horrendous . Brogan Tate, "Travel" Vlogger who stayed on the ship eating afternoon tea every day instead of exploring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wondering, how is she going to be a travel vlogger when they can’t go on as many holidays because of the dog? Or will she just dump it with family members and carry on as normal?

Reactions: 6
I don’t see why she should give Beth anything tbh.
She doesn’t have to but I know if I had three of something (two of which have been gifted) that my good friend needed and I couldn’t possibly use all three then I would definitely giving them one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On my own accord
Interrupts

View attachment 58681
I had to read it a few times to understand why she wrote 'interrupts' then realised she meant 'interprets'!! Fair enough she could be dyslexic? It's just I get a know it all vibe and that's she above everyone attitude from her which I can't stand.. surely she should have someone proofread or use Grammarly if she has trouble with written English. Still can't believe she proofread Adam's book!

Reactions: 9
I had to read it a few times to understand why she wrote 'interrupts' then realised she meant 'interprets'!! Fair enough she could be dyslexic? It's just I get a know it all vibe and that's she above everyone attitude from her which I can't stand.. surely she should have someone proofread or use Grammarly if she has trouble with written English. Still can't believe she proofread Adam's book!
This is Bogey we're talking about, if she had dyslexia we'd know about it! She'd be celebrating "Dyslexia Awareness Week #AD #AD #AD". She tells us about her bloody IBS after all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is Bogey we're talking about, if she had dyslexia we'd know about it! She'd be celebrating "Dyslexia Awareness Week #AD #AD #AD". She tells us about her bloody IBS after all
Yeah totally agree, she loves to jump on every bandwagon available 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't think she has dyslexia, I just think she's an idiot.
I have dyslexia! She isn’t a dyslexic, just extremely lazy and doesn’t interact with anyone else to correct her spoken language which will have a massive effect on her written work

Reactions: 9
She has her own Broglish language, 'In the meanwhile crash bandicute is interrupting the juryation of everyfink' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I could understand this outlook if they moved in in July. But you've spent 4 months doing what? Why delay moving if you're just going to put any old tit in?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.