Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I subscribed ages ago when she uploaded her Disneyland Paris vlogs in 2015. I related to her when she sat and cried about her weight issues, I understood, I’ve struggled with my weight for a while too. But now because she never talks about it it’s not the same. She never stated she’s gained weight or talked about how hard it can be to lose weight.
I’ve lost 17 pounds and it’s been a struggle I wish someone would be on YouTube and discuss how hard it can be

Just an FYI, that lunch she’s having at Costa right now compromises of the following-
Coffee - 350-400 calories
Panini-450-500 calories
Caramel shortbread- 400-450 calories
So in one meal she’s consumed 1100+ calories
Well done nachos 😉 It certainly is hard, I have lost a stone in the last 6 weeks and it is way harder to loose than gain 😂 Keep going lovely xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be sitting in Costa with tights and a dress on or leggings and oversized spirit jersey. If she was working at a job 5 days a week you would be able to tell if you were putting on weight if your work clothes /uniform feels abit tight. I think she’s in denial she practically lives in her pjs and everyone knows your pjs are comfortable/ stretchy. Most of her dresses are from next and in my opinion you always size down in next as next is quite big made. Only person I know that puts gym gear on drives to gym realises she’s left her headphones at home and goes home as she can’t possibly do a work out without them !! Excuses excuses excuses. She should have just done the law of attraction and the universe would have sent her them

Reactions: 15
She will be sitting in Costa with tights and a dress on or leggings and oversized spirit jersey. If she was working at a job 5 days a week you would be able to tell if you were putting on weight if your work clothes /uniform feels abit tight. I think she’s in denial she practically lives in her pjs and everyone knows your pjs are comfortable/ stretchy. Most of her dresses are from next and in my opinion you always size down in next as next is quite big made. Only person I know that puts gym gear on drives to gym realises she’s left her headphones at home and goes home as she can’t possibly do a work out without them !! Excuses excuses excuses. She should have just done the law of attraction and the universe would have sent her them
She also just buys more!!! That’s half the problem!!

Exactly this!!! I have work shirts and can tell
If I’m putting weight on as they feel tighter... and immediately ditch the takeaways 😂 Wearing an oversized spirit jersey is no use at all.
She has no fashion sense whatsoever. Recently these dresses that she’s buying that are ‘super comfy’ are so ugly!!!

Reactions: 3
Exactly this!!! I have work shirts and can tell
If I’m putting weight on as they feel tighter... and immediately ditch the takeaways 😂 Wearing an oversized spirit jersey is no use at all.
She has no fashion sense whatsoever. Recently these dresses that she’s buying that are ‘super comfy’ are so ugly!!!
Even in my spirit jerseys I can tell when I’m putting on weight. They fall differently and you can tell from the way it looks.

Travel vlogger.
Get to duck you daft mare, you vlog your holidays in between snacks.
You 👏 are 👏 a 👏 YouTuber 👏 who 👏vlogs 👏on 👏her 👏 holidays

I type my thoughts out here,
that doesn't make me a journalist. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does this pair of idiots ever eat at home ? I have never seen anyone else that eats out as much as they do !

Reactions: 12
Why does she comment a minute after she’s posted on Instagram? Like tell him you think he looks fit (or what ever language she would use) like it’s really sad! They could have gone to the house and done some more painting and got it all ready!

Why does she comment a minute after she’s posted on Instagram? Like tell him you think he looks fit (or what ever language she would use) like it’s really sad! They could have gone to the house and done some more painting and got it all ready!
What you mean? I’m #brogieblocked so no idea what you’re on about

shes the bunny boiler type

Reactions: 5
They’re probably both sat on their phones not interacting so she sees him post. Or you know. She posts it then switches accounts

Reactions: 10
that is weird an clingy to me shes insecure shes tagged him on some piccies but they havent appeared on his page its sad they are next to each other an shes the first to comment every pic alarm bells she answers comments that people ask benji :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
@Lola123 Remember she was only talking to a guy on Tinder and he went radio silence on her and she ranted on her vlog cause he didnt show up for her no wonder he met someone else quick, she never met the guy big deal about the date thats what Tinder is you move on to the next one not be a bunny boiler on your vlog about the date that never happened fair enough on the second date and he bailed on her i can accept but to rant like a bunny boiler on never meeting the guy, how awkward is she on first dates telling guys I make You Tube videos shes up herself its cringe id never admit that to people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Travel vlogger.
Get to duck you daft mare, you vlog your holidays in between snacks.
You 👏 are 👏 a 👏 YouTuber 👏 who 👏vlogs 👏on 👏her 👏 holidays

I type my thoughts out here,
that doesn't make me a journalist. Idiot.
Don’t forget excessive breathing! Reminding us all she can breath like us normal folk! Although I don’t breath heavily walking to my car

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.