Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just screams insecurity doesn't it? She wouldn't be so insecure if she took care of herself and tried to be a good girlfriend to Bongo......but when you're lazy in life you're also lazy in your relationship

Reactions: 5
I think Benji heard that she was a YouTuber on the first date, she probably bigged herself up as someone on the same level as Zoella, and he was like mint I’ll date her for a little while maybe snag a free trip or two, and now he’s stuck with Brog-unny Boiler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Benji heard that she was a YouTuber on the first date, she probably bigged herself up as someone on the same level as Zoella, and he was like mint I’ll date her for a little while maybe snag a free trip or two, and now he’s stuck with Brog-unny Boiler
I honestly don’t think he really intended for her to move in. She literally told her landlord and moved out ASAP, there was no holding her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else see the insta story. The living room is nearly done. Continues to show holes in floors etc. all they seem to have done is paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That lounge doesn’t look nearly done to me.... looks like they have done a right bodge job!

Reactions: 9
It's a few steps FORWARD not a few steps 'towards'. Soooooooooooooo stupid 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn’t someone pipe up here a few months ago with a comment about Benji speaking to other girls? Did they ever elaborate on that comment?

Yeah that’s right it was me! I was taking the piss. The boy works away most of the week and comes home to Brogie on her computer in her PJ’s, not showered, begging to companies to give her free stuff. The perfect girlfriend. It wouldn’t have surprised me! It’s surprised me how long they’ve lasted to be honest but each to their own 😂

He's removed all his posts with his ex girlfriend,
and I might be wrong but from the looks of it, all of her ”likes” on his photos are gone.
How very odd.

He's removed all his posts with his ex girlfriend,
and I might be wrong but from the looks of it, all of her ”likes” on his photos are gone.
How very odd.
You mean that brogan has removed all the posts with the ex girlfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else randomly think of Brogan when they have difficult days?
Was Christmas shopping on my one day off when mypartner (who has very limited mobility due to disability following a stroke) had an accident and is now bed bound for who knows how long. Had to get him home, bath him, make him dinner, sort the house and will do the same for the next week on top of working 9-5. I’m not complaining, people have it worse, but brogan would lose her mind! 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I can't wait to see how Bogey "copes" running that house. I bet she'll end up with a cleaner because she'll be too overwhelmed

Reactions: 7
It shouldn’t get messy but Brogan couldn’t cope cleaning a tiny 1 bed flat. Let’s not forget her brother had to go around and clean it when she went away for the weekend and left dishes in the sink.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.