Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh I really wish I saw them. Bet she was a right bunny boiler comedy gold that I’ve missed out on. Her dad seems to be the only person that doesn’t pander to her
@Justhavingalook403 You never saw him i had a feeling she knew it wouldnt last and he wanted to be on she kept saying hes not ready rubbish she drank a lot in they vlogs though and even drove home after a glass of wine she did a breakup video about it in the vlogs that was the brogan we all liked anyone know why even her skin care routine videos etc are private she blocked the best vlogs shes made
brogans a bunny boiler type look at her an benji met each other families within a week.

I wonder when she will do carooke and insta live streaming again shes defo not the same girl anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@Justhavingalook403 You never saw him i had a feeling she knew it wouldnt last and he wanted to be on she kept saying hes not ready rubbish she drank a lot in they vlogs though and even drove home after a glass of wine she did a breakup video about it in the vlogs that was the brogan we all liked anyone know why even her skin care routine videos etc are private she blocked the best vlogs shes made
brogans a bunny boiler type look at her an benji met each other families within a week.

I wonder when she will do carooke and insta live streaming again shes defo not the same girl anymore
I’m so glad you girls have seen the old vlogs to fill us newbies in on pre brogan before Benji. Her and Benji are such a weird couple they look more like brother and sister.

Reactions: 3
Can honestly say just now is the first time I have ever looked at Benji’s Instagram.. and there is no way on this planet that he runs that page!!!
There is literally about 2 pics that a guy would put on, and the captions say pal way too many times!
Now I know what all you guys were on about 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6

But her 'one year of weekly vlogging' is still live but the vlogs are gone. Which is so weird, delete that as well babes. 😂 Probably wanted to remove as much of her dad from here channel. Her mum probably wasn't too pleased to have the vlogs online where she dumped her stuff and cut up jacket outside or with the stuff regarding the online shop. Her best times were with go ape and her dad and when she just moved into her flat. That was the Brogan I really liked and related to. Now I just pity her because she has lost the plot.

Reactions: 9
Brogie is so boring to watch now- nothing but thinly veiled ad after ad. So fake , hollow and false. Plenty of better vloggers out there for everything- travel, beauty, lifestyle, Disney. She half-asses everything and grabs on to any niche she can to ‘create content’. Yawn. I read here but rarely watch her anymore. Why would I want to? What does she offer me as a viewer? Interesting advice or tips? No. She’s just a frumpy, lazy very average girl who has let herself go. Plus the attitude and entitlement . She really thinks she’s hot stuff now!

Reactions: 12
Awh I really wish I saw them. Bet she was a right bunny boiler comedy gold that I’ve missed out on. Her dad seems to be the only person that doesn’t pander to her
Same! I recently watched her old vlogs and actually really enjoyed them because she was so motivated, relatable and put together! Watched that ‘1 year of blogging’ video too and the old, deleted vlogs seemed so much more interesting than anything she produces now. Hope she makes them available again one day but I can see why she wouldn’t!

I don’t consider Brogan a travel vlogger at all, don’t know how she can call herself that and not laugh.

Firstly none of her travel vlogs are paid for by her. Second- to me travelling means seeing the sights of another country and learning all about how other people live and take in their cultures and experience something completely different. She literally does the same stuff abroad that she does at home and goes to the most basic boring holidays. I’m all for canary island holidays but I wouldn’t call that travelling. i don’t actually watch any of her travel vlogs cause they are boring, can someone enlighten me and tell me, has she gone anywhere Remotely interesting?

Just because you get on a plane doesn’t mean you are a traveller.

Reactions: 14
Hahahahahah she's on the 'Gifted Products and Brand Deals' panel hahahahaha
‘So Brogan can you please share with the audience your tips and advice for any aspiring influencers?

Brogan: ‘Put out into the Universe what you want to receive back and.....do your own research. Thank you.’

*Microphone Feedback Noise*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you think she his all those vlogs because she herself doesn’t want to be reminded of the person she was and how happy she once was so she can continue to act like she is still happy now?

Reactions: 9
Do you think she his all those vlogs because she herself doesn’t want to be reminded of the person she was and how happy she once was so she can continue to act like she is still happy now?
I think so, she is trying to Follow the secret. But, she is also claiming to show us the ‘highs of lows’ of adulthood on insta but forgot that she’s actually deleting all the lows so nobody is actually seeing any & portraying the perfect happy happy life - which is false. Her & Benj argue - they just don’t show it, she still cries - she just doesn’t show it etc so not really relatable anymore. I subbed whilst watching her early vlogs, I don’t know who she is anymore & I don’t think she knows herself with all the bandwagons she jumps on. So I unsubbed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I subscribed ages ago when she uploaded her Disneyland Paris vlogs in 2015. I related to her when she sat and cried about her weight issues, I understood, I’ve struggled with my weight for a while too. But now because she never talks about it it’s not the same. She never stated she’s gained weight or talked about how hard it can be to lose weight.
I’ve lost 17 pounds and it’s been a struggle I wish someone would be on YouTube and discuss how hard it can be

Just an FYI, that lunch she’s having at Costa right now compromises of the following-
Coffee - 350-400 calories
Panini-450-500 calories
Caramel shortbread- 400-450 calories
So in one meal she’s consumed 1100+ calories

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Can honestly say just now is the first time I have ever looked at Benji’s Instagram.. and there is no way on this planet that he runs that page!!!
There is literally about 2 pics that a guy would put on, and the captions say pal way too many times!
Now I know what all you guys were on about 😂😂😂
😂
they are both so vomit inducing and the way he talks really annoys me it’s like he can’t even get his words out

I subscribed ages ago when she uploaded her Disneyland Paris vlogs in 2015. I related to her when she sat and cried about her weight issues, I understood, I’ve struggled with my weight for a while too. But now because she never talks about it it’s not the same. She never stated she’s gained weight or talked about how hard it can be to lose weight.
I’ve lost 17 pounds and it’s been a struggle I wish someone would be on YouTube and discuss how hard it can be

Just an FYI, that lunch she’s having at Costa right now compromises of the following-
Panini-450-500 calories
I used to follow her those times too, and I related to it aswell it all changed quickly though. Does any1 remember when she worked for Jimmys Coffee for like 5 mins and it was all she ever talked about? Lol. She proper annoys me these days I can’t sit through a full blog

Reactions: 5
B24926F2-5F88-44FE-8298-5F0F73C44F66.png

“if it includes characters, celebrities or toys that appeal to children”

Need I say more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Panini-450-500 calories
I was equally shocked by what she was eating. I bet she orders a similar combination every time she goes to Costa as well

Reactions: 7
I wonder if there is ever a day when she doesn’t eat out for any of her meals?!

Reactions: 10
I was equally shocked by what she was eating. I bet she orders a similar combination every time she goes to Costa as well
I admit when I worked at my old job I used to go to Starbucks a lot - it was either that or McDonald’s as meal options if you forgot to take lunch in. And it shocked me how many calories is in just a coffee. A Starbucks Christmas coffee is 430 calories! If she’s having that kind of combo every time at Costa (and she’s been twice this week) god know how much calories she is actually consuming a day.

Reactions: 1

Panini-450-500 calories
Does she need all of that? Surely just one or the other?

Screenshot_20191115_151414_com.instagram.android.jpg
how many times is she going to use this bloody photo?
Screenshot_20191115_151422_com.instagram.android.jpg
another high calorie lunch Brogie?

Panini-450-500 calories
I was just looking this up on Costa’s website 😂😂 the short bread is 405 the panini is 490 and the hot chocolate (I think it is) is 299!!! There is no way she has even burnt that amount of calories!!!! This is why she has piled on the weight, brogie just track what you eat in a day and be honest and it make shock you! I did it for a week and was really surprised

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.