Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xily

Chatty Member
She has her own Broglish language, 'In the meanwhile crash bandicute is interrupting the juryation of everyfink' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

becca2512

498D03DF-F163-4C09-B1F0-5A213127B632.jpeg

🤣🤣

Double post, but I can’t believe she’s included the ‘Disney wall’ in the airport as a must do, it’s been closed off for months and is being completely redone! How does she not know this as a ‘Disney fan’?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Rileyx33

My first thought when I saw she posted a Disney video was that she did it because Blair Lamb posted recently that she was watching someone’s Disney World vlog (& that she can’t wait to take her new daughter) and Brogan wants Blair to watch her videos.

I apologize if this was already talked about after the weekly vlog was posted, but since I’m on the topic of Blair Lamb, I can’t believe Brogan literally dm’ed Blair a photo of her crying after she saw that she had her baby! Why not just send well wishes or something? Why an incredibly awkward photo of her pointing to a tear on her face? It’s so weird.

678040B1-2672-401B-AA0C-0196033F7525.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Elsass

Chatty Member
I know it’s way too early and something much better will come along but new thread title 😂
Brogan Tate #15 desperately needs to learn some manors

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Why is she sat there on the floor like an absolute nobhead?! 😂 what an actual idiot. Like someone else said ‘grinning like a toddler’ after a painting class at school 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So I struggled though the vlog and my god does she make me mad.
let me rant even though I’m not very active here 😬

- I’m so overwhelmed, I’m so busy, I have so many exciting things happening but I’m so overwhelmed. I need my diary to plan it all (justifying spending a SHOCKING amount of money of a diary and getting it shipped over from America)
*holds up diary*
its blank but I’d usually fill it it. Fuck right off brogan.

- the gym. I’m glad she’s discussing her issues.
but girl seriously. “I’m doing a PT session because it’s free/this session was free/I’m only doing it because it’s free”
THIS!!!! THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS.....
YET EVERY SINGE TIME SOMEONE IN YOUR COMMENTS SECTION SAID THEY COULDN’T AFFORD THE GYM OR DIDNT HAVE THE TIME YOU WERE A CONDESCENDING WITCH...FULL CAPS LOCK ANGRY!!
And she was a sweaty mess, about to pass out TO THE POINT SHE WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR.....yet she didn’t wash her god damn filthy hair 🤷‍♀️

I’m not spending money, but on top of last weeks coat...I’m buying a new dress, and a new purse 🤷‍♀️

sausage roll hunt..... yeah fuck off 🤣

mummy and John have taken the day off work to help out at the new house, we have THREE SETS OF KEYS but I can’t find any, so we’re not going until later... sorry WHAT!! They toot time of work and you lost ALL the keys so just cancelled!!!

the rest is a haze. Grown ass adult is an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

eyeballs

VIP Member
She should seriously consider not having children because she would be shit at it.

5B03A8D3-277E-4F46-A848-89A4CF185D77.png

Table manors !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

amyxo

I know someone who works at SITC, and you don't get option weather to do a meet and greet, you just get selected if they think you will have enough popularity, soz brogan hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Paddington_Bear

The #gifted ski trip may be the last straw for me, I don't know if I can even hate watch her anymore. Does she ever pay her own way in life??

I think it's disgusting that they weren't going skiing when they had to pay, now it's #gifted they can't wait 🙄
Why can't she just say No to things?
This house would be the perfect opportunity to freshen shake her brand/ channel up.
Like she could have done a Vlogmas house thing? Countdown to moving in , a bit of party planning anything.

No it will be the same...pack with me, 5 trailers and 2 videos of her doing the exact same thing as last year.

She claims she is a travel blogger..yet only does Disney, Med Sailors' and Skiing to France.
I'm more travelled than that. Wheres my #Ad

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Ffs! Watching her sing along to the new Frozen songs one 'somethings never change' she's fuckin belting out 'sunthinks never change' oh man she's just a total arse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Clearly a last minute Air BnB booking after finally realising the shit stained carpet in Mooney Mansion wasnt appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 26