Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always so mad about being on hold on the phone with companies... was she not aware that’s a good 50% of what happens when you move house??
Instead of sitting in the kitchen whilst on hold she could of picked up a paintbrush and got bleeping painting! That would have passed the time haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she went to meet brands and network wearing that toddler outfit... dungaree dress and a top covered in foxes, are you a 2 year old Bogey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We shouldnt really mock but she is or has some sort of speech problem its her own fault if she has

Ew I just got to the end of the video where they’re splitting the chocolates between them and there’s bits of chocolate on the bedding. They’re so gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
2 minutes into the vlog, oh I should really buy a more practical coat for the rain shouldn’t I?

Right you live in England, you just bought this coat last week. Does she not think about anything before she buys it? Purchasing more tit will not make you happy and facing up to the fact that you are on a downward spiral eventually will lead to your happiness. Why does she not see this 😭

Reactions: 5
i went to the travel market last week for my work, would have been funny to have seen her but went different days!

she has literally gone there to beg for free holidays! Pay for a bloody holiday for once!!!!

Knowing her as well she won’t have made use of this opportunity and gone to the amazing places and stands they had, honestly there were sooo many places I hadn’t even heard of which I would love to visit! she would have just gone to the generic places like disney etc and begged for another free holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That isn't......the finished eyeshadow is it? 😳

As the saying goes 'it takes a lot of money to look this cheap'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 minutes into the vlog, oh I should really buy a more practical coat for the rain shouldn’t I?

Right you live in England, you just bought this coat last week. Does she not think about anything before she buys it?
Instead of buying a coat which makes you look like a Victorian doll, buy a parka with a hood like the rest of us.

When she said one bit of the eyeshadow was too dark...blend it then!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That headband is awful. I’m a few years older than her and she looks 10 years older than me!!

That isn't......the finished eyeshadow is it? 😳

As the saying goes 'it takes a lot of money to look this cheap'
I shuddered

overpriced head band she didn't need
new pyjamas (again) she didn't need
Costa
pizza express
another meal out
conspiracy palette
maybe I'm being a bit mean but when you've just bought a house and you're spending on things you really do not need..
also I found the whole her missing the guy she was waiting in for ridiculous - it's her own fault!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her content really is tit isn’t it. She can’t go a day without buying shite. Gets to London has to buy a headband which doesn’t even coordinate with her outfit. I mean I’m not gok wan but ffs, looked even worse with the fox blouse.Using the travel event to have a cheeky few days away in the capital when it looks like anyone can attend. That new dress has never been off her back since she got it looks like she had it on 3/4 times in the week I’m just hoping she’s put fresh tights on because we all know she rarely washes that hair 🙄So a roundup of the vlog nothing done in the new house and she’s eaten out 4/5 times this week and she wonders why she can’t zip up her coat and was practically bursting out her gilet on way to brunch. Brogan If you read this please consider subtitles for benji his mumbling is terrible at the moment.

Reactions: 18
She actually spent £18 on that fugly headband that made her look like an overgrown toddler. I can't with her. Her makeup application is shite and her 'fashion' sense is shite and her home will also end up looking like shite and then she will cry because she's overwhelmed.

Reactions: 19
She actually spent £18 on that fugly headband that made her look like an overgrown toddler. I can't with her. Her makeup application is shite and her 'fashion' sense is shite and her home will also end up looking like shite and then she will cry because she's overwhelmed.
Wasn’t just me that checked on The web to see how much it was lol!
what an absolute idiot! Her home is gonna be full of tat, already reminds me of a jumble sale where she lives now! Lol
Funny I was watching a really old vlog and she had bought a mickey plush and she was like I don’t really like plushes but I wanted this for memories of my trip... now she has 5 million teddies hahaha

Reactions: 6
shes mocking us now she actually said shes "overwhelmed" heading towards the event is she kidding me and brogan it was your own fault you missed the guy your stomach couldnt hold off for food why she couldnt get a meal delivered while waiting in she sounded so fed up in that vlog, she defo hinted and begged for a holiday out of that event she knows the tricks and she is horrible for doing it ill start respecting her when she starts paying her own way

I'm getting spooked out every time I or us tattles say something its in the vlog the following week like the spirit jumpers and body warmer and no towel head this week guyz :m

Last edited:
I can’t stand this girl.
I used to watch her vlogs and enjoy them, but she just got more and more boring to watch. I remember when she got her flat and she was doing sponsored videos with Hello Fresh. She was falling out with her mum every 5 minutes and the whole saga with her Dad kicking her out.
She just grated on me, one minute she was at the gym with her PT proudly saying how she is on her period and hadn’t washed that morning. The next she is crying about something trivial and eating Chinese.

Who remembers her boyfriend Paul? It got really intense for like 3 months (he worked in hospitality) and then they split and she was really bitter you could just tell.
Her brother Fraser seems nice, her mum comes across fake and her Dad kicking his own daughter out whilst living the happy life with the new woman made me dislike him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.