Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyeballs

VIP Member
Why does she bother replying to comments that annoy her? Just ignore them and move on. She makes herself sound more of a twat with the passive aggressive replies.

Reactions: 23
As if you would re-lay the manky fucking carpet!
welcome to my £300,000+ house, excuse the crack den carpet though- no companies would send me free carpets 😂😂😂😂😂 that’s what she shoulda put for her caption 😂😂 what a cock

That carpet looks awful! Looks like a days work not however many weeks they've been working on it!
Someone commented on her post saying, have you kept the old carpet it looks new! Hahahahahahaha biggest ass kisser award goes toooooo that asshole who said that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Emmapism

VIP Member
I’m going to rant because I’m very fucking angry
This bitch has never mention Shane or jeffree star
She can’t even apply fucking lipstick properly
And she’s got a palette that I know lots of people were desperate for and couldn’t get
She has literally bought this for the insta photo AND THAT IS IT she has bought this because she knew everyone wanted it and to make her look cool that palette is going to be wasted on her.
Thankfully I managed to get one but I cannot believe she’s acting like she’s even that bothered by it
It's as bad as when she went to that museum in LA just for the photo outside because it's a photo everyone else on Instagram had taken. She didn't even go inside the museum. She's a sheep. Never has a thread title proved itself more true. More mooney than sense!

Reactions: 22

Justhavingalook403

I can imagine how the sleepover went down last night “ Right Pals this is MY PARTY so you have to do everything I want to do as this is MY HOUSE and MY PAID AD so I don’t want you filming anything for your channel ( looks at Beth) and DONT TOUCH MY M&Ms

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
I get that YouTube is her 'job' :rolleyes: but am I the only one that found her time at the travel convention begging for free holidays really rude and trashy? It reminded me of Elle Derby and that Irish hotel saga! You don't just have to vlog holidays you know beggon, think of other things. Or you know, pay for them yourself! I don't usually mind her, but the whole planning her route of companies to beg to really made grated on me and made me see her for what she really is, a complete beg.

Also, whenever she says she's so grateful that this is her job, why does she only big herself up and never thanks her audience who without, she'd have nothing? A simple, "and that's thanks to you guys" is all it'd take, Beggon Fake Money.

It's left a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I haven't managed to watch the weekly slog in its entirety. Slog by name, slog by nature. I began feeling too overwhelmed, so will eat some caramel m&ms, play crash bandicute and try again tomorrow.

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I can't watch the vlog. She needs to sort her shit out, stop buying new clothes and PAY for a PT session a couple of times a week. If you can spend £25 on a packet of fucking M&Ms you can invest some money in your health.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Also, why not have a big breakfast or take a packed lunch? If I had all day and I knew I had to wait in for people I wouldn't go anywhere. She is so strange.

No wonder she finds everything overwhelming, she can't even be in for workmen when her schedule is completely flexible. Is this why the house progress is soooooo slowwwwwww? #broganthesloth

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I have said it before but I think Brogan was certain she would be inundated with offers from brands and it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 21

cushtybert

VIP Member
So just watched the new weekly. She moaned about going to the trade show as she felt overwhelmed but made basically made herself go so she could go on the beg for some free holidays next year. Told us how it’s just going to be her and Bongo for Christmas with some poor other families who’ve paid full wack for there holiday.
missed quite a large part of the morning for her trade show beg as she decided to go to primark to get some more pjs 🤦‍♀️
She also kept saying how much she loved fresh air and how she can’t wait to move to the new house so she can open the doors and let fresh air in? Does she currently live in a cave or a house with no windows or doors at the moment then?!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
My god she’s such a fool. Disney in Detail has posted a pic with the caption ‘Happy Birthday to the main mice’ with two mouse emojis for Mickey and Minnie.

Brogan has commented ‘+ Minnie!’ Yes Brogan, to everyone else ‘mice’ is plural and there are 2 emojis.

• Haha

Colourmeinchaos

I’m going to rant because I’m very fucking angry
This bitch has never mention Shane or jeffree star
She can’t even apply fucking lipstick properly
And she’s got a palette that I know lots of people were desperate for and couldn’t get
She has literally bought this for the insta photo AND THAT IS IT she has bought this because she knew everyone wanted it and to make her look cool that palette is going to be wasted on her.
Thankfully I managed to get one but I cannot believe she’s acting like she’s even that bothered by it

Attachments

• Heart

Idk247

She just doesn’t understand what overwhelmed actually means..try having a 9-5 mon-fri plus having to fit in everything else in around it. Nothing more frustrating working my butt off to try and save for a house and she’s done a few dodgy vids and got one 🙄 almost insulting to the rest of us