Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker first time poster etc etc

I came on here originally because I saw someone (I can’t remember if it was Brogan herself or a comment online) talking about threads like this and it really opened my eyes. I used to LOVE her videos but now all they are is ad, ad and oh look... another ad!

I find it disgusting how she’s always given free trips when there are plenty of better, more informative influencers out there that would be much better for the job. I don’t think it would bother me as much if she also went on trips she paid for herself, but god forbid she spend money on things other than ridiculously overpriced headbands and fast food!

Okay, sorry for the rant but she’s just really getting on my nerves lately [emoji1787]

Reactions: 13
Shes so thick and obviously not picking the right shampoo shes so up herself to go and buy head and shoulders dont mock a cheap brand brobeg they can surprise you i use ultra blends honey shampoo my god im nearly eating my hair its made my hair so soft and shiney i tried ogx wish i never wasted £6.99 i'll stick to £3.99 but brogan has to go by high brands like her clothes - calvin klien, holistor, ted baker she is an utter snob she only went out to costa to spend money its unhealthy she needs help
To be fair I tried the coconut oil whatever one (the one that’s £8 a bottle) and I bloody hate ogx! It made my hair disgusting!
I love bed head, but I alternate with elvive dream lengths and I love them both! You don’t need to think you are posh, and let’s face it there are MANY more high end brands than OGX
AND most of the stuff she has is free, sorry gifted.
So who really are the real G’s? Us that’s who haha x

Reactions: 3
She would rather use a free shampoo that clearly doesn’t work for her rather than pay £4 for two bottles of something like Pantene.

Reactions: 4
She would rather use a free shampoo that clearly doesn’t work for her rather than pay £4 for two bottles of something like Pantene.
Rich people problems 😂😂😂😂
I really think it’s bull tit that influencers get paid by us for watching their tit videos.. then get sent free stuff (more than they will ever need) to ‘influence’ daft people into parting with their hard earned cash for the same products!

Reactions: 5
Shes so thick and obviously not picking the right shampoo shes so up herself to go and buy head and shoulders dont mock a cheap brand brobeg they can surprise you i use ultra blends honey shampoo my god im nearly eating my hair its made my hair so soft and shiney i tried ogx wish i never wasted £6.99 i'll stick to £3.99 but brogan has to go by high brands like her clothes - calvin klien, holistor, ted baker she is an utter snob she only went out to costa to spend money its unhealthy she needs help
ive tried two different scents of the ogx shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair feel greasy after washing it! I'll stick to tresemme 😁

Reactions: 4
Just reading through the comments on this weeks vlog and,... what the hell are these people smoking??! “You are truly an inspiration” “best weekly vlog you’ve ever done”,.. they must be watching someone else!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I thought the Yorkshire’s with beef was the main from Miller and Carter, she’s a greedy cow... I don’t think my partner and I have ever had a starter and a dessert each ever from anywhere and my partner is 6”4 and built like a brick wall... :ROFLMAO:

I wear a lot of hairspray, mousse and hair oils and I use the charcoal OGX and it’s amazing. Everything else strips my hair of moisture and it’s natural oils.

I think you should use what you can afford and what you’re willing to spend on yourself. I don’t know what to suggest with Bogey though her hair and her appearance looks drab every single day lately. That picture in subway honestly, is utterly DISGUSTING 🤢🤢

long time lurker first time poster etc etc

I came on here originally because I saw someone (I can’t remember if it was Brogan herself or a comment online) talking about threads like this and it really opened my eyes. I used to LOVE her videos but now all they are is ad, ad and oh look... another ad!

I find it disgusting how she’s always given free trips when there are plenty of better, more informative influencers out there that would be much better for the job. I don’t think it would bother me as much if she also went on trips she paid for herself, but god forbid she spend money on things other than ridiculously overpriced headbands and fast food!

Okay, sorry for the rant but she’s just really getting on my nerves lately [emoji1787].
Welcome!

I can count on one hand how many holidays she’s gone on in the last 2 years that she has paid for. If she’s so desperate to go to Disney world then book it

Just reading through the comments on this weeks vlog and,... what the hell are these people smoking??! “You are truly an inspiration” “best weekly vlog you’ve ever done”,.. they must be watching someone else!
Most people are very easily pleased with very low expectations. This is why the floggers are so successful. If everyone thought like Tattlers the whole thing would fall flat on its face. Most people are just gullable mugs who go through life without questioning the status quo.

Welcome!

I can count on one hand how many holidays she’s gone on in the last 2 years that she has paid for. If she’s so desperate to go to Disney world then book it
My condolences for your hand to just contain two fingers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still watching the vlog (14 minutes in) and she bought ANOTHER pair of pyjamas! And she said she only bought what she ‘needed’ at the store, in reference to the pyjamas. How many pyjamas does one person need?
I can’t believe that she wasted an entire morning going to primark to buy a pair of pjs and then eating a McDonald’s when she was on a ‘work trip’ .

what a waste of time that whole trip was.... can’t believe she feels she can class that as work!

Why is she always so mad about being on hold on the phone with companies... was she not aware that’s a good 50% of what happens when you move house??
When she says that being on hold is the story of her life.....

Least she isn’t having to try fit these calls in around a full time job like most!!

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for any trades people that go to their house to work....she is probably and absolute nightmare / moody customer.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I thought I was just being abit of a cow on how someone I’ve never met grates on me and really boils my piss, but I can’t stop watching it’s like a guilty pleasure I don’t subscribe to her or follow her I asked my partner to watch a vlog as only reason I stumbled across her was that we had booked up to go to Florida. First vlog was when her and Charlotte went to disney 😂. His words were she’s one moaning faced cow and never watched another vlog of hers. So ladies or tattle thank you as I feel so much better that everyone on here is of practically the same opinion. It also still amazes me that she has been around 8years

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.