Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Yeah that’s right it was me! I was taking the piss. The boy works away most of the week and comes home to Brogie on her computer in her PJ’s, not showered, begging to companies to give her free stuff. The perfect girlfriend. It wouldn’t have surprised me! It’s surprised me how long they’ve lasted to be honest but each to their own 😂

Lola123

VIP Member
How have these 2 slipped through the dental net and not had braces on to sort their teeth out!!! Being that age, the pair of them would have been referred during teenage years, but I guess it shows the classic lack of hygiene we already know about. Dentist, what dentist?! 😂
She probs wouldn’t have hit the NHS criteria! I’m a similar age to Brogie and my teeth were worse and I had to go privately for my braces! She was going to the dentist when she was at her dads and in her flat didn’t she? She had a root canal? She just doesn’t care about herself physically enough or she would be down the gym ready to work her arse off

Lola123

VIP Member
She will be sitting in Costa with tights and a dress on or leggings and oversized spirit jersey. If she was working at a job 5 days a week you would be able to tell if you were putting on weight if your work clothes /uniform feels abit tight. I think she’s in denial she practically lives in her pjs and everyone knows your pjs are comfortable/ stretchy. Most of her dresses are from next and in my opinion you always size down in next as next is quite big made. Only person I know that puts gym gear on drives to gym realises she’s left her headphones at home and goes home as she can’t possibly do a work out without them !! Excuses excuses excuses. She should have just done the law of attraction and the universe would have sent her them
She also just buys more!!! That’s half the problem!!

gossgal

VIP Member
How have these 2 slipped through the dental net and not had braces on to sort their teeth out!!! Being that age, the pair of them would have been referred during teenage years, but I guess it shows the classic lack of hygiene we already know about. Dentist, what dentist?! 😂
but she thinks shes shit hot

Lola123

VIP Member
Why does she comment a minute after she’s posted on Instagram? Like tell him you think he looks fit (or what ever language she would use) like it’s really sad! They could have gone to the house and done some more painting and got it all ready!

NorwegianImposter

In her self-employed video she was asked if she ever felt lonely working for herself....

"Yes loneliness is a big part of, erm, the downside of it. I might wake up and not see anybody for like two days, so that's why it's important I schedule time to do things like seeing my family, make time to be with my friends, go to the gym, because even just saying hello to the receptionist, or, like, a PT at the gym, is sometimes the only social interaction that I get that day. I also like to go out and do my food shop, and things like that so yeah I do get lonely."
Yet her vlog never shows any of it.

To be fair, this vlog was significantly better because she had shit to do.