Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
This is why she's so overwhelmed guys! The account she set up for her TEDDY has to like every photo on her Instagram.

😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
she ain’t renovating shit! Everyone else is decorating while she poses with marigolds. She has no social life.. She goes to events for ‘content’ for her ‘vlog’ with her ‘cling on for subs friends’ then she spends 18 years editing yet somehow all we see is her moaning about being overwhelmed and putting a washload in. Getting ready for Christmas? Yeah, it must be stressful having to beg for larger size ski gear for your ‘tenth free holiday of the year’ seeing as you out ate your last ones hun. Feck off, Brogan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Lola123

VIP Member
The way she thinks she is better than those who work in customer service, I’ve worked in customer service on phones and people like her really spoil your day!!! She doesn’t realise if she is nice she’ll get things done!

• Heart

Justhavingalook403

funny how she’s all full of confidence and being very animated in the vlog as it was a paid promotion. See you on Monday’s weekly vlog broggie with your unmotivated personality unwashed hair pale skin telling us “Hello it’s Monday I’m overwhelmed “ Hello it’s Tuesday at 12.30 I’m overwhelmed I want subway” repeat. If she’s getting money she’s a little ray of fucking sunshine

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I can't believe she went to meet brands and network wearing that toddler outfit... dungaree dress and a top covered in foxes, are you a 2 year old Bogey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Laur91

VIP Member
@Jellytots I know right I always make sure I have tones of Pasta for end of the week/month lets face it Pasta is an emergency meal but Brogan has it for lunch/dinner
hahaha whaaaat?! Sorry but nooo, pasta is an emergency meal?! Surely I can’t be the only person who enjoys a well-made pasta dish any time of the week?! 😂🙈

Justhavingalook403

She’s had the keys for over 6weeks and barely anything been done/completed. The house was liveable they could have moved in right away and done a room at a time ( common sense) the most work would be the bathroom which could have been completed within couple days or a long weekend. Wreak it Ralph and bongo decided to rip everything up and cause a massive shitstorm of extra work which is surprising when he is a tradesman. They are paying a mortgage to a house that won’t be ready for a few months, brogan could have new carpets etc if she stopped buying 20 Zara dresses that all look the same and Disney pjs, bet bongo can’t wait to get home for a night of passion and there is big red with her Winnie the poo jammies on with a manic smiling holding her Pepsi max Regarding their age as my gran would say “ they’ve had a hard paper round “

• Haha

Colourmeinchaos

I subscribed ages ago when she uploaded her Disneyland Paris vlogs in 2015. I related to her when she sat and cried about her weight issues, I understood, I’ve struggled with my weight for a while too. But now because she never talks about it it’s not the same. She never stated she’s gained weight or talked about how hard it can be to lose weight.
I’ve lost 17 pounds and it’s been a struggle I wish someone would be on YouTube and discuss how hard it can be

Just an FYI, that lunch she’s having at Costa right now compromises of the following-
Coffee - 350-400 calories
Panini-450-500 calories
Caramel shortbread- 400-450 calories
So in one meal she’s consumed 1100+ calories

Last edited:
  • Wow

LittleRo

Will someone PLEASE tell her that stripping wallpaper and re painting IS NOT FUCKING RENOVATING oh my GOD and they can’t move in until after Christmas?! All they’re doing is re doing the bathroom jesus christ

• Haha

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
She should give Beth a camera if she classes her as a good friend. Brogan has been gifted her last two cameras. Why does she need three when her friend hasn’t got one?.. I know, she’s worried because Beth’s videos are already better than Brogans and Beth’s only been doing it a few weeks with her phone camera and they knock spots off Brogans weekly slogs.

Jess89

VIP Member
Buying more clothes again. Hey, it actually doesn't bother me - if she wants to buy clothes it's her money (albeit she is excessive) But what I don't like is her claiming she's being more conscious about her buying clothes whether it be for the environment or otherwise, as we all know that is an absolute lie. At least be honest.

Flooo1998

She was saying her jumpsuit was roomy and comfortable, but you could see her entire camel toe 🤮 just because it zips it doesn't mean it fits Brogie

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Justhavingalook403

The amount of people commenting asking for tutorials and she’s basically telling them no and asking them to look at make up tutorials on YouTube. How can she claim she’s a beauty blogger, she said she will do a palette review though how can you do a review when you won’t showcase how you would use the palette? and claims she isn’t good at eyeshadow why buy an expensive palette when you can’t even apply eyeshadow correctly? oh that’s right so you can BOAST that you have the number 1 desired palette. 🙄she uses a free gifted lush bath bomb and puts a face mask on once in a blue moon, barely brushes her hair and can’t apply make up and don’t even get me started on the eyebrows but this girl claims to be a beauty blogger. What a joke and she’s an arsehole

Justhavingalook403

Literally don’t understand this girl, She will spent over £200 on new clothes but doesn’t want to buy a new living room carpet because they want a dog ? is she not going to toilet train the dog so it wouldn’t piss on a new carpet ? Why rush doing the lounge it’s the main room of a house and in my opinion the most used room so you would want to make it perfect. Not brogan she’s desperate for a games night why didn’t she use the kitchen / dining room ?. It’s embarrassing they have taken this long! Brogan works from home she could have made a serious dent in the painting but going by the vlog she not got a clue about decorating sitting in bed at 5.15pm when she could have just put a few more hours in. She’s lazy and work shy.They are both a pair of idiots pretending to be mature grown ups. Brogan give Beth the extra free camera you self entitled greedy mare. Ps girls I have the leather look trousers but I don’t wear them with a Spirit jersey and vans like she will

Last edited:
  • Heart