Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a liar she got measured in a lingerie store at her flat vlogs
I think given the amount of weight she's put on since leaving the flat it's safe to say she'll be a different size now. But of course she won't get measured now and be told her new size because that would be overwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buying more clothes again. Hey, it actually doesn't bother me - if she wants to buy clothes it's her money (albeit she is excessive) But what I don't like is her claiming she's being more conscious about her buying clothes whether it be for the environment or otherwise, as we all know that is an absolute lie. At least be honest.

Reactions: 24
Buying more clothes again. Hey, it actually doesn't bother me - if she wants to buy clothes it's her money (albeit she is excessive) But what I don't like is her claiming she's being more conscious about her buying clothes whether it be for the environment or otherwise, as we all know that is an absolute lie. At least be honest.
£38 on a pair of trousers!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wasn’t the carpet in the flat beige/light colour and she spilled something on it?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t the carpet in the flat beige/light colour and she spilled something on it?
hahaha yesss and she had a miniature breakdown about it and required her family to assist her in covering it up with a rug

• Haha
Reactions: 9
all im gonna say is i hope they get a new headboard for their bed.. and that they dont get anymore disguisting stains on it again!!

Reactions: 7
Did you hear her scoff about 'having' to buy a paper bag in Next, as if she's Little Miss Environmentally Friendly, "I had to buy a bag, sadly, but I did use it for everythink...." when barely 2 mins previous she's gushing about a magazine she'd bought 🤦🏼‍♀️

Little Miss Hypocrite sounds more accurate

Screenshot_20191119-074730.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-080854.jpg

Reactions: 11
If Brogan is curious about what an actual renovation of a living room is, she should look at the Frow Home account. Sadly not a fan of Victoria anymore but she shows it's not just a crappy paint job and unfinished skirting boards....

Reactions: 3
Just watched a couple of Beth's vlogs and they were actually pretty good, I wonder how much it rankles Boglin that someone who is pretty new to vlogging can do so much better videos than her 😂

Reactions: 5
Literally don’t understand this girl, She will spent over £200 on new clothes but doesn’t want to buy a new living room carpet because they want a dog ? is she not going to toilet train the dog so it wouldn’t piss on a new carpet ? Why rush doing the lounge it’s the main room of a house and in my opinion the most used room so you would want to make it perfect. Not brogan she’s desperate for a games night why didn’t she use the kitchen / dining room ?. It’s embarrassing they have taken this long! Brogan works from home she could have made a serious dent in the painting but going by the vlog she not got a clue about decorating sitting in bed at 5.15pm when she could have just put a few more hours in. She’s lazy and work shy.They are both a pair of idiots pretending to be mature grown ups. Brogan give Beth the extra free camera you self entitled greedy mare. Ps girls I have the leather look trousers but I don’t wear them with a Spirit jersey and vans like she will

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My god she’s such a fool. Disney in Detail has posted a pic with the caption ‘Happy Birthday to the main mice’ with two mouse emojis for Mickey and Minnie.

Brogan has commented ‘+ Minnie!’ Yes Brogan, to everyone else ‘mice’ is plural and there are 2 emojis.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My god she’s such a fool. Disney in Detail has posted a pic with the caption ‘Happy Birthday to the main mice’ with two mouse emojis for Mickey and Minnie.

Brogan has commented ‘+ Minnie!’ Yes Brogan, to everyone else ‘mice’ is plural and there are 2 emojis.
It says it's edited so I imagine she changed it after Brogan said , but why the duck does Brogan have to be such a know it all anyway !

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It says it's edited so I imagine she changed it after Brogan said , but why the duck does Brogan have to be such a know it all anyway !
oh I didn’t notice that haha oops! But yes even so, bet she took great pride in commenting that rather than saying ‘what a great photo!’ ‘You look fab!’ Etc 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.