Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching her Disney video now. She says Blizzard Beach is dated & she’s hoping they will improve it. It’s been closed for refurbishment for 2 months already & will be closed until early 2020. Did she mention that? Of course not. I’m sure she didn’t do any sort of research for this video.
It's not just not doing research, any real Disney fan (like you!) would know this because they're genuinely interested in what's happening at WDW. And it's not like it's hard to keep up to date with all the podcasts etc available. My personal favourite is the Dis. I love those guys and I was seriously tempted to go to their recent meet up in London (I didn't go in the end because I thought I might make a fan girl tit of myself!).

So to me this is just more proof (as if we needed it) that her love of Disney is as fake as her love of Sunbites. She's not a real fan, she's jumped on the bandwagon. I rather suspect that this may have been a contributing factor in Charlotte-gate as well. I can't see her putting up with fakeness.

Reactions: 15
498D03DF-F163-4C09-B1F0-5A213127B632.jpeg

🤣🤣

Double post, but I can’t believe she’s included the ‘Disney wall’ in the airport as a must do, it’s been closed off for months and is being completely redone! How does she not know this as a ‘Disney fan’?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
WTF “I would like” “ I defo want to “ “ i WANT, I WANT 🙄. If she was such a Disney fan she would have done her research before this car crash lazy vlog admitting she got the idea from tim tracker who is the ultimate Disney vlogger. She can’t pronounce half the names correctly she’s so embarrassing. For being such a Disney fan she didn’t go to WDW until ad attractions paid her trip. Only went to Paris on the way back from skiing when she was younger! She’s a big bleeping fake who knows Disney vlogs pull in a lot of viewers her Disney vlogs are her most watched. If she’s so desperate for 20/20 trip PAY for it yourself

Reactions: 14
She says benji is going to be 25!!!!!!
I cannot believe they aren’t both late 30s. They have aged terribly. It’s a shame really.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says benji is going to be 25!!!!!!
I cannot believe they aren’t both late 30s. They have aged terribly. It’s a shame really.
I was stunned to see that too. They both look around 15 years older than their real age. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I can't even bring myself to watch it as she is such a sheep who only likes Disney because it brings in views and clearly doesn't keep up to date with recent or upcoming changes despite claiming to be such a fan of the parks.
And the most annoying thing is she will likely get another gifted trip there in the future - completely undeserved

Reactions: 13
Late night thought....why hasn’t Brogan started packing her and Benji's stuff at his Dads house when she’s free in the evening or schedule an hour or two in the day when she isn’t so ‘busy’ (instead of having a bath).

She could at least start with the ‘office’ as there must be so much that needs packing/throwing away
That’s a bloody good point

Reactions: 2
As if Benji is only 25. Look at the crows feet around his eyes!! Clearly being with a lazy slob called Brogan the Brat has aged him massively. Shocking. And as for her, with that manic smile, her face looks like that little dough chef man that used to be on tv adverts all those years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For most of us hardcore Disney fans, we’ll book another trip straight after coming back from one. Whereas Brogan has no real interest in Disney or booking a holiday herself

Reactions: 16
Brogans arch nemesis, Charlotte, is going to Disney world today - unlike brogan she’s worked and saved for this trip. Queue brogan begging constantly now for a trip. I hope Charlotte gets engaged in this trip As well to make it even better 😂

Reactions: 11
What actually happened with Charlotte and brogan?
They went to WDW together in October 2017. Everything seemed fine until halfway through the trip, then they disappeared from each other’s daily vlogs and Brogan came home early....it’s a mystery as to what exactly caused the fallout because neither of them will acknowledge/explain it

Reactions: 3
Disney in detail/victoria is also off to WDW soon but at least she pays her way for her trips.

Reactions: 2
What actually happened with Charlotte and brogan?
lazy brogan couldn’t keep up with the schedule as Charlotte is quite active and likes to get the most out of the parks to get decent content. Brogan constantly complaining of having to get up early, having blisters. She chose to go and sit at the water park while Charlotte went to the parks. Disney in detail made a vlog explaining when you go to Disney make sure you go with someone that wants to to the same sort of schedule and be mindful of people physical limits ( to me this was a dig about Charlotte and brogans trip)

Reactions: 7
Is having a birthday weekend full of food normal? Dinner and drinks with friends, yes, but two dinners and brunch? That seems excessive. 🐷

Reactions: 3
But its subsidised by her 'patreon' page where people give her money to keep her channel going. How some people do that is beyond me, and as for asking for it, some people have more front than Blackpool!!!

Right - the bets are on. How long until Brogan opens a Patreon?!

I’m a Patreon for a podcast but that’s because they make zero money off it - and they’re so great I want to support them. Seems weird to be a Patreon for something you get paid for (ads from YouTube). Do you think I can set up a Patreon for my clients/customers/service users to top up my income with 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The Lodge Guys also have their own patreon and on the $200 a month option you get to "have a chat on social media" with them. How embarrassing. Just pay your own holidays ffs. These people are unreal, who do they think they are? But then again, more fool the people who actually pay towards this shite.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.