Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything she says is going to be out of date there’s been a lot of changes in the last year

Reactions: 10
She’s only doing a Disney Video as Lucy wood was gifted a Disney trip and got back yesterday. I said previously when Lucy was out there brogan had put two Disney related pics on Instagram in the space of a week. Lucy has said in nearly everyone of her stories how grateful she was to Ad Attractions for that trip of a lifetime and I genuinely believe she is grateful. Her “ friends Adam and Gary” are not long back from Disney aswell. Brogan been gifted 3x Disney holidays she’s becoming more and more greedy and even more obnoxious. If you notice she will not like many of her so called “friends” pics on Instagram as she knows likes mean money. She can’t bare anyone who is getting something she isn’t !! Some people can only dream of these holidays, and there’s bleeping BIG RED who’s just bought a house been away numerous holidays this year already. She’s an absolute disgrace and I guarantee she will end up getting gifted!

Reactions: 19
Her new video is an obvious beg for another trip. Wearing a pair of ears by a different shop to the one that she was “very loyal to” because she got them for free. She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 11
Anything she says is going to be out of date there’s been a lot of changes in the last year
That's so true, when was the last time she went to WDW? Someone needs to call her out on this

Looks like she's sat in a toilet cubicle

Screenshot_20191108-182721.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Surely ATD won’t gift her another trip - especially off the backlash the California videos got!!?

Reactions: 5
My first thought when I saw she posted a Disney video was that she did it because Blair Lamb posted recently that she was watching someone’s Disney World vlog (& that she can’t wait to take her new daughter) and Brogan wants Blair to watch her videos.

I apologize if this was already talked about after the weekly vlog was posted, but since I’m on the topic of Blair Lamb, I can’t believe Brogan literally dm’ed Blair a photo of her crying after she saw that she had her baby! Why not just send well wishes or something? Why an incredibly awkward photo of her pointing to a tear on her face? It’s so weird.

678040B1-2672-401B-AA0C-0196033F7525.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is a self entitled little witch isn’t she!!! bleeping hell you don’t be rude to people who work in customer service, did you see the way she went on about the bathroom flooring and no brogan you didn’t spend years saving for your house!!!! Some people take 5 years or longer
Every time she talks about calling companies she always sounds like such a witch. Complaining about the post coming ripped, complaining about the bathroom delivery, she always sounds so proud of how she’s spoken down to someone in a call centre. She thinks she’s so above everyone, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 21
Every time she talks about calling companies she always sounds like such a witch. Complaining about the post coming ripped, complaining about the bathroom delivery, she always sounds so proud of how she’s spoken down to someone in a call centre. She thinks she’s so above everyone, it’s embarrassing.
Exactly this! She really comes across as a nasty little witch! I really can’t stand her! She one of these who thinks she’s special because she’s spending all of mummy’s money.
I have worked in call centres and it is tit being spoken down to by people who find it amusing to be rude to someone because they work in a call centre.
Stop looking down your nose at everyone you stuck up little cow, maybe if you did that then you’d be able to smell yourself and have a wash.

Reactions: 21
I don't think ill watch the outdated video how obvious is she being randomly making a Disney video good luck with that Brogan.

Guys im overwhelmed im on my period someone hold my hand im so busy I need to take the bins out I need my own assistant lifes a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlotte's Disney videos I still enjoy. The difference between hers and Bragons are night and day. If you're genuinely planning a trip to Disney, Bragons videos won't help you. She uses the trips to boast, never tells you what things cost or where they're from.

Reactions: 5
Someone’s scraping the barrel for content and is fishing for another gifted Disney trip..

Doing a favourite Disney snacks etc video when you haven’t been in over a year? Wise up brogan

Reactions: 8
Exactly this! She really comes across as a nasty little witch! I really can’t stand her! She one of these who thinks she’s special because she’s spending all of mummy’s money.
I have worked in call centres and it is tit being spoken down to by people who find it amusing to be rude to someone because they work in a call centre.
Stop looking down your nose at everyone you stuck up little cow, maybe if you did that then you’d be able to smell yourself and have a wash.
She does look grubby 😂 + she has absolutely no sense of style, she dresses like a middle aged woman, a middle aged woman with no style 😂

Surely ATD won’t gift her another trip - especially off the backlash the California videos got!!?
Ooh, what happened with the California vlogs?

For those asking about California, read the comments on these shocking videos she was PAID to produce for ATDs channel. (The one about L.A. contains several golden moments when Bogey says "juryation" instead of "duration"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.