Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely so transparent!
oh I am on my way to my computer to research 2020 trips... ie ā€˜please give me a free holiday because Iā€™m a scummy cowā€™
And is it just me or is she trying to make herself sound REALLY happy in this video... think she has taken to heart the comments on here saying she is unhappy hahaha.
she could have completed one whole room in her house and done a transformation video - that would have been more relevant, no?

Reactions: 17
It's fake and it's manic and it's all for show. Like everything Bragon does.

Reactions: 5
For those asking about California, read the comments on these shocking videos she was PAID to produce for ATDs channel. (The one about L.A. contains several golden moments when Bogey says "juryation" instead of "duration"

Oh dear šŸ™ˆ, I very rarely go in to the comments of vlogs, if I do it's usually because I want to see if anyone else has asked a question I would like the answer to, glad to see someone has reported ATD for deleting comments

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m watching her Disney video now. She says Blizzard Beach is dated & sheā€™s hoping they will improve it. Itā€™s been closed for refurbishment for 2 months already & will be closed until early 2020. Did she mention that? Of course not. Iā€™m sure she didnā€™t do any sort of research for this video.

Reactions: 19
How bloody rude! Sheā€™s the type of customer I use to hate in my old job, where nothing you suggest as per the companies process would be good enough.

Brogan customer care advisors are encouraged to make conversation with their customers as it gives them a personalised experience and not a scripted response (which you would then moan about!)

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s only doing a Disney Video as Lucy wood was gifted a Disney trip and got back yesterday. I said previously when Lucy was out there brogan had put two Disney related pics on Instagram in the space of a week. Lucy has said in nearly everyone of her stories how grateful she was to Ad Attractions for that trip of a lifetime and I genuinely believe she is grateful. Her ā€œ friends Adam and Garyā€ are not long back from Disney aswell. Brogan been gifted 3x Disney holidays sheā€™s becoming more and more greedy and even more obnoxious. If you notice she will not like many of her so called ā€œfriendsā€ pics on Instagram as she knows likes mean money. She canā€™t bare anyone who is getting something she isnā€™t !! Some people can only dream of these holidays, and thereā€™s bleeping BIG RED whoā€™s just bought a house been away numerous holidays this year already. Sheā€™s an absolute disgrace and I guarantee she will end up getting gifted!
Big Red :ROFLMAO: Brilliant.

Bring It On throwback.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Late night thought....why hasnā€™t Brogan started packing her and Benji's stuff at his Dads house when sheā€™s free in the evening or schedule an hour or two in the day when she isnā€™t so ā€˜busyā€™ (instead of having a bath).

She could at least start with the ā€˜officeā€™ as there must be so much that needs packing/throwing away

Reactions: 14
Late night thought....why hasnā€™t Brogan started packing her and Benji's stuff at his Dads house when sheā€™s free in the evening or schedule an hour or two in the day when she isnā€™t so ā€˜busyā€™ (instead of having a bath).

She could at least start with the ā€˜officeā€™ as there must be so much that needs packing/throwing away
didn't you know shes over whelmed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She probably hasnā€™t even thought about it yet! Because she is not as organised as she makes out! She could have easily moved some stuff in, like clothes she doesnā€™t need or use and some of that office!

Reactions: 3
Mate why does she blink so much on her instagram stories I feel like sheā€™s pure staring into me soul

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mate why does she blink so much on her instagram stories I feel like sheā€™s pure staring into me soul

Thank you!! I said the same thing a while back about her blinking and I got shouted down for it! Glad I'm not the only one!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.