Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney in detail/victoria is also off to WDW soon but at least she pays her way for her trips.
Good on her for not begging (like some people!) but HOW does she afford them?! I swear she goes multiple times a year

Sorry for the double post, just seen the previous ones... what a cheeky witch!!! (Disney in detail)

Reactions: 3
This is what angers me. Brogan claims she’s a fan of the parks, but realistically she doesn’t have a clue. Her Disney vlogs are just about her, what food she’s stuffing her face with and all the pins she buys. She barely gives out any tips or knowledge, it’s all “me, me me! Benji take an Instagram piccie!”

There are so many other Disney vloggers who put out interesting, fun content who are more passionate and more worthy of a free trip with ATD than her. She is a filthy beggar, if she brings in a month’s worth of salary by posting a picture of her scoffing a packet of Sunbites then she can sure as tit save up for a trip like the rest of us.

Reactions: 15
Does she purchase her subscribers?
YouTube doesn’t show subscribers individually anymore, it rounds it to the closest hundred. So if Brogan had 70,001 followers at the start of the day and 70,099 foolowers at the end of the day, it wouldn’t actually show that she gained any that day. Not until she hit 70,100.

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she do anything properly? Her pronunciation of Satu’li Canteen was even wrong...

and calling the Walt Disney railroad the “train that goes all around the park”...

Calling The Wave a quick service when it’s table service, not knowing that cheeseburger pods have gone, she is not a true WDW fan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's not just not doing research, any real Disney fan (like you!) would know this because they're genuinely interested in what's happening at WDW. And it's not like it's hard to keep up to date with all the podcasts etc available. My personal favourite is the Dis. I love those guys and I was seriously tempted to go to their recent meet up in London (I didn't go in the end because I thought I might make a fan girl tit of myself!).

So to me this is just more proof (as if we needed it) that her love of Disney is as fake as her love of Sunbites. She's not a real fan, she's jumped on the bandwagon. I rather suspect that this may have been a contributing factor in Charlotte-gate as well. I can't see her putting up with fakeness.
It's like Disney food blog aswell they are the only videos I watch now (can't stand vlogs). They are such informative and we'll made videos!

Reactions: 2
I just wish she would pay for her own trip for once if she wants to go so badly. Just cause you got gifted a trip once doesn't mean you should expect that every year!
If she wants to go in 2020 she should have already booked it to get the free dining offer.

Reactions: 14
Brogan begs for a Disney trip Walt Disney World favourites

I've never in my life seen a grown ass woman get so excited for snacks. It's kind disturbing.
She likes Big Thunder Mountain because it has the same initials as her name.
I turned off,
You're trolling yourself at this point brogan.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she didn’t research the names of the kiosks etc before she made the video! Weird!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she didn’t research the names of the kiosks etc before she made the video! Weird!
Well because we could just do our own research! Don’t forget that’s her top advice that she seems to be set on giving out

She has a Disney video coming out tonight. Definitely on the beg. According to her tweet it's her Disney favorites. She has already mentioned these in previous videos so will be the same old stuff again I'm sure 😴
I’m not even bothering with the new Disney video. Same tit different day 🙄

My first thought when I saw she posted a Disney video was that she did it because Blair Lamb posted recently that she was watching someone’s Disney World vlog (& that she can’t wait to take her new daughter) and Brogan wants Blair to watch her videos.

I apologize if this was already talked about after the weekly vlog was posted, but since I’m on the topic of Blair Lamb, I can’t believe Brogan literally dm’ed Blair a photo of her crying after she saw that she had her baby! Why not just send well wishes or something? Why an incredibly awkward photo of her pointing to a tear on her face? It’s so weird.

View attachment 55633
How sad!! And look at how big her face is now. Looking back at old photos of her she was actually quite pretty (said loosely) but now... 😬

simple shes a lazy slob that expects free holidays and does no work in return shes already got a ski holiday now shes wanting another disney just bloody book it then

Reactions: 5
She is just too damn lazy. Surely at some point these companies that sponsor her are going to realise just how tit her content is when there are literally hundreds of other vloggers out there doing it a bazillion times better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.