Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told her PT about her coil... she seriously needs to find some friends. It’s quite sad really, it sounded like she doesn’t have anyone to really talk to.

When she mentioned the coil my partner shuddered and turned to me and said

"imagine being Brogans coil 🤮"

Thanks for that mate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
just finished the vlog -
that lipstick looked terribly applied
why does she make so many excuses not to wash her hair/have a shower?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Omfg she’s fat, doughy, depressed and can’t apply lipstick for tit!

It’s like she’s lined her lips with the lipstick but the inner parts of her lips aren’t painted red!

Just watched Brogans old friend Rosi Jay Pearce’s update on how she’s not getting any views and people don’t wanna watch her vlogs when hers are much better and she’s way more driven than piglet aka Brogie [emoji21]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I put on weight easily’
No brogan you put on weight because u don’t do ANY exercise (not even normal day to day walking and housework etc) and you eat way too much tit!
Move more + eat less = lose weight!
She has deffo took on board all our comments! She had a salad!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Who posted the pic of her at the washing machine the other day? We need a side by side as this just popped up after her weekly vlog!

IMG_20191104_213347.jpg
MVIMG_20191104_213354.jpg

Reactions: 1
It's easy to put on weight when you eat huge portions of pure garbage. I mean it's not rocket science is it? LOL.

Reactions: 7
It's easy to put on weight when you eat huge portions of pure garbage. I mean it's not rocket science is it? LOL.
She went on about her weight and exercise and then eats some fatty processed aldi meal and goes looking for sausage rolls...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t understand how she edits these weekly vlogs and thinks yes perfect great content I’m so likeable and relatable when it’s literally just her complaining about stuff 90% of the time

Reactions: 4
Why are they not doing one room at a time?
There was about 4/5 times in the blog where she could be at the house painting.
Weird that she can't go there herself.

Think she is regretting not getting a new build now! ,😂
:mad: God she never does anything for anyone does she why cant she do something just herself for once she doesnt have a clue on interior design just get white benji most females know what type of colour etc to get brogan hasnt a clue always needing someones support even on paint she couldve got a few testers herself and give benji a break

, i felt like i was seeing the real benji kinda like that version of him more mature side

Reactions: 1
That's actually not a terrible idea for when this bubble bursts for her. Or even do it now 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.