Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend bought a house in July and in between her and her partner working full time they were miles ahead of what brobeg and Benjo are in the same amount of time, they’re both doing allll the work themselves as well, I find it very frustrating she’s trying to beg everything when there’s people like my friend draining her savings and doing overtime to do up her home

Reactions: 6
I thought she always said she didn’t like Christmas that much and they only do small token gifts.
Well if this is anything to go by! Written by Julie herself! Also could be a money and status thing? Skiing is really expensive! Might make them feel like they’re actually classy rather than just like the rest of us common folk 😂
wtf lol

My friend bought a house in July and in between her and her partner working full time they were miles ahead of what brobeg and Benjo are in the same amount of time, they’re both doing allll the work themselves as well, I find it very frustrating she’s trying to beg everything when there’s people like my friend draining her savings and doing overtime to do up her home
Funny how she kept smugly saying, "wE'LL bE iN bY cHRiStMAs," but now she knows that's not gonna happen, she's all, "it's fiiiiine, if we're not in by Christmas, it's fiiiiine," through gritted teeth

Reactions: 9
Funny how she kept smugly saying, "wE'LL bE iN bY cHRiStMAs," but now she knows that's not gonna happen, she's all, "it's fiiiiine, if we're not in by Christmas, it's fiiiiine," through gritted teeth

100% why she's booked/ accepted the #ad for a Ski trip.
So she can deflect not doing naff all over the next 6 weeks 'oh it doesn't matter, we are going skiing so we don't want to be in by Christmas'

Reactions: 2
"Its fine I'm not engaged yet. It's fine we've bought a house we aren't living in. It's fine that ski gear I bought last year barely fits me. Its fiiiiiine"

Reader, it was not fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s all about putting it out in the universe and it will flow to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
GROUPON!!!! What the duck! She never uses group on! She has no authentic voice online also lol at the fact they are sending her to an etiquette lesson 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
she seems to be being a little more honest about her struggle with fitness at the start of today's video. hopefully she will keep up with going to the new gym

Reactions: 7
Honestly it's like 80% diet. If she just stopped eating like she's a bloke with a tape worm, the weight would fall off. She wouldn't even need to go to the gym all the time 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Less than a minute into the new weekly slog and she's already mentioned that she's overwhelmed... From what exactly?!

Reactions: 10
Less than a minute into the new weekly slog and she's already mentioned that she's overwhelmed... From what exactly?!
She’s in pjs, wrapped up in a blanket moaning about finding little jobs like buying a birthday card overwhelming. Argh! All I hear is excuses every time she speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are they not doing one room at a time?
There was about 4/5 times in the blog where she could be at the house painting.
Weird that she can't go there herself.

Think she is regretting not getting a new build now! ,😂

Reactions: 5
Why are they not doing one room at a time?
There was about 4/5 times in the blog where she could be at the house painting.
Weird that she can't go there herself.

Think she is regretting not getting a new build now! ,😂
The fact she couldn’t find her house keys and calls herself organised 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She told her PT about her coil... she seriously needs to find some friends. It’s quite sad really, it sounded like she doesn’t have anyone to really talk to.

Reactions: 17
The irony of vlogging an etiquette lesson 😂 I would have thought etiquette generally dictates that you don’t have your phone out at the dinner table

I thought she always said she didn’t like Christmas that much and they only do small token gifts.

wtf lol
Everyday is Christmas for Bogie - she stays in her pyjamas all day, eats crap, takes naps in middle of day, gets loads of free tit. Only difference is SHE doesn't give anything to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She could literally put out the same vlog every week and no one would know any different. Same old brogie bingo stuff

I’ve just started the weekly vlog... OH MY GOD IS SHE EVER NOT OVERWHELMED??

She has the luxury of sitting in her pjs all day, having no commute time, being able to go to the gym in the middle of the day, can afford a personal trainer, and has the time to make homemade soup all while Benji is doing a full days work... soz but what do you even have to be overwhelmed about

also omg how many times did she have to say “my friend Gary”

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.