Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t know how to run a home page. The followers don’t want to see your grotty mug brogan they want to see furnishings, renovations and progress MINUS you grinning and squatting taking a tit.

Reactions: 24
She really doesn’t know how to run a home page. The followers don’t want to see your grotty mug brogan they want to see furnishings, renovations and progress MINUS you grinning and squatting taking a tit.
I was thinking that too. Her home page is basically exactly the same as her 'brand' page. Followers aren't interested in pics of faces, they want to see furniture / decor / before and after. She hasn't got a clue

Reactions: 10
The walls look bad in the squatting tit picture. She’s changed the purple to white .... so bloody show us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have had the keys for weeks and done little progress. This is because they are hardly ever at the house. Benji is working through the week so she should be making a conscience effort to be at the new house. Not one room has been finished. Why rip a bathroom apart when they didn’t have all the materials to start working on it straight away ? They could have went and got the tiles before ripping everything apart. My partners a plumber he said he could do a bathroom himself within couple days ( 8hrs each day) half a day to rip out the bathroom and move the pipes to fit the new lay out of the new bathroom that’s if you are actually changing the position of the bath, toilet. Brogans like Wreak it Ralph

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely they knew finding time was going to be an issue?
They could have repainted the bedroom and living room and fitted two new carpets at a minimum and moved in and done the rest as they were in, they didn’t even need to do that as it was liveable. Going into every room like a bulldozer was a stupid idea.

Thanks to whoever shared the Wytheshome on Insta, I’ve enjoyed their ‘renovation’ updates, they made fast progress.

Reactions: 11
They have had the keys for weeks and done little progress. This is because they are hardly ever at the house. Benji is working through the week so she should be making a conscience effort to be at the new house. Not one room has been finished. Why rip a bathroom apart when they didn’t have all the materials to start working on it straight away ? They could have went and got the tiles before ripping everything apart. My partners a plumber he said he could do a bathroom himself within couple days ( 8hrs each day) half a day to rip out the bathroom and move the pipes to fit the new lay out of the new bathroom that’s if you are actually changing the position of the bath, toilet. Brogans like Wreak it Ralph
Wreck it Ralph! 😂😂😂😂 this made my bleeping day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely they knew finding time was going to be an issue?
They could have repainted the bedroom and living room and fitted two new carpets at a minimum and moved in and done the rest as they were in, they didn’t even need to do that as it was liveable. Going into every room like a bulldozer was a stupid idea.

Thanks to whoever shared the Wytheshome on Insta, I’ve enjoyed their ‘renovation’ updates, they made fast progress.
Sadly neither Cringe nor Ginge are the sharpest tools in the shed. They bought a house together without considering the long term consequences and they've not thought the redecoration either. I can just imagine Bogie getting all excited about setting up her Home account and dreaming about what it would be. But the reality is very, very different. It actually involves some hard work, who knew?!

Reactions: 4
Sadly neither Cringe nor Ginge are the sharpest tools in the shed. They bought a house together without considering the long term consequences and they've not thought the redecoration either. I can just imagine Bogie getting all excited about setting up her Home account and dreaming about what it would be. But the reality is very, very different. It actually involves some hard work, who knew?!
I think they were banking on her begging the tiles etc for free. She did mention Benji and his dad painting the house but it doesn’t seem to have happened.

Reactions: 2
Honestly the gap between the reality of what she wants and how much money or effort she's willing to put in is gonna be huge. This will be hilarious.

If they are in by Christmas I will be very very surprised.

Reactions: 15
Honestly the gap between the reality of what she wants and how much money or effort she's willing to put in is gonna be huge. This will be hilarious.

They’ve got no chance at this rate. I will admit I expected to see more weekend stories etc on the home account.

Hahaha 'networking'. Such a high flying business woman 🙄

"Excuse me I don't know if you've seen my poorly filmed and edited vlogs? Oh you haven't?? No...no I don't spell check or know how to pronounce words longer than two syllables. My office is in my bedroom! Wait...where are you going? Wait...give me freebieeeeees"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She Won’t care about being in by Xmas she’s going skiing so another excuse not to be productive

Reactions: 6
exactly what I thought! out of interest, does she ever have Xmas at home?
I dont think i so, i reckon its because her and Julie have alienated most of the family members so it would just be a really small Christmas, i wouldn't be surprised if Julie used to purposely take Brogan and Fraser away every Christmas after the Divorce to spite Gary.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The walls look bad in the squatting tit picture. She’s changed the purple to white .... so bloody show us.
have this feeling everyfink will be white gloss units and paints somefink that will be very hard to keep clean ellis smith has gloss units and said it was the worst choice just have a feeling gloss white will be everywhere in brogans home they shouldve rented out

Reactions: 6
Shouldn’t her recent post be ‘gifted stay’ seeing as all her Airbnb money has been gifted by all her followers using the code she has on all her YT videos. No wonder she staying in a prime spot coz Beggy Mooney isn’t paying! 🙄 when the duck does she.

Reactions: 4
I dont think i so, i reckon its because her and Julie have alienated most of the family members so it would just be a really small Christmas, i wouldn't be surprised if Julie used to purposely take Brogan and Fraser away every Christmas after the Divorce to spite Gary.
Well if this is anything to go by! Written by Julie herself! Also could be a money and status thing? Skiing is really expensive! Might make them feel like they’re actually classy rather than just like the rest of us common folk 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.