Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the beg again, 2 posts associated with Disney/Florida in the past week, just so happens Lucy wood was given a free trip by ad attractions to Florida and went to Florida this week. Brogans so transparent

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She doesn't even like Star Wars. I'm a fan (although not a mega fan like my sister's boyfriend) and I lost my tit going there for the first time last month.

Go away Brag-on

Reactions: 7
So the favourites this month we're deodorant, gift make up, a diary cos she's soooooo busy, the green pinifore that's 4sizes too small. She's so clutching at straws!

Bogey trying to copy Louises little post in bed!!! Yet again no original thoughts or ideas!
She looks bigger than Louise here. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but she wasn't the same size as her at the start of the year. Also, Louise is plus size and proud (I think she styles herself sooo well and always looks lovely) yet Brogan still thinks she's a 12/14 and looks unhealthy :(

41B2297A-6802-4491-A356-C49110EDB3A9.jpeg

Who wants to bet she’ll be getting a cleaner for their house? As we all know how overwhelming it is for her to keep her home clean, empty bins, food shop, cook etc. I mean there are just not enough hours in the day for all that when you work at home is there??? 😂

Reactions: 16
Of course she will the lazy cow. I love cleaning myself. Very satisfying to know you can work and keep a clean home. Like most normal people.

A cleaner would be no good. How could they clean around a weeks worth of dishes and suitcases, cuddly toys etc? It’s not their responsibility to clean a pigsty, they need to do the basics before they come imo

Reactions: 6
I have no idea why I watch her vlogs she’s like thrush so irritating. If she is gifted another trip to Florida I will email them going ballistic for using her, who wants to watch her go round Disney again breathing like Darth Vader. She is the most laziest ungrateful smug grotty person I have ever came across. Myself and partner have saved for over a year to go to Florida the tickets for the parks are the most expensive bit in my opinion. We work in the real world so have to save for trips. If she can afford a 300k house she can afford to buy her own holidays always on the mooch. On another note if she gets a cleaner it won’t be any normal cleaner she will probably hire Mrs bleeping Hinch who will leave her M&Ms under her pillow. If her and Benji ever have children she will be hiring a live in nanny while she sits in her office pretending to do work.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eurgh those beige bathroom tiles. They should rename their home account 50 shades of beige.
Hopefully it’s not just me but they are rank! Of all the places it would be acceptable to get white it would be the bathroom! And the pattern is really odd! She has no taste at all!
On the beg to atd again!!!!
I see there is no (not an add but previous partnership) she prides herself on being transparent but actually she isn’t!

Reactions: 1
Hopefully it’s not just me but they are rank! Of all the places it would be acceptable to get white it would be the bathroom! And the pattern is really odd! She has no taste at all!
Let's give the girl a tiny bit of credit, this isn't her new house. This is the house she currently lives at. Which is not hers.

I was talking about the post on her home page where she was showing what tiles they've bought for their home. Hideous.

Woah! Steady there ladies! All this talk of getting a cleaner, first she has to get the house into a state where they can actually move in ... and that ain't happening anytime soon!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.