Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes there's no other option šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. It's definitely better to get on the property ladder. Also you can change mortgages as time goes on so it's not a real 35year commitment.
Not defending that cowbag though, just myself šŸ˜‚
Yeah I know. If I was buying a ā€˜forever homeā€™ I might take the view that it was still better than renting and paying someone elseā€™s mortgage. You can always change the term once youā€™re financial circumstances change.....although I canā€™t see Brogan being disciplined enough to save enough to get to that point.

Reactions: 1
Oh my godddddd the Insta stories humble bragging. I literally can't take it anymore. I'm out for the evening, night all!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, we struggled to get a mortgage because of our lower than average salaries (despite having saved a good deposit). We only had 1 company who would lend us the money, at a crap interest rate and for 35 years šŸ˜­. Looking forward to remortgaging soon haha

I appreciate that's it's the only option for some and most definitely the best way to get on the property ladder.

The issue is that I bet she bragged about it and didn't explain why they got a 35 year mortgage.
She makes out that she's like the perfect adult , but really the bank didn't trust her 'influencer' job.

I thought 35 years was the norm. And thatā€™s exactly why I donā€™t own a house yet šŸ˜‚
As Iā€™ve mentioned before Iā€™m looking once job contract allows and Jesus this video has helped exactly zero percent but Iā€™ll be sure to just ask my boss for a pay rise tomorrow. Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve wasted 3 years at uni getting my teaching degree instead of just advancing in my career. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I personally wouldnā€™t have taken a 35 year mortgage but thatā€™s just me! And to be fair I donā€™t know anyone (in real life) who has a mortgage for longer than 25 years. Thatā€™s why I was shocked! X
See it's the other way for me, everyone I know has a mortgage for 35 years xx

Reactions: 11
They struggled to get a mortgage then. That's certainly not a good deal. We are 10 years older than those two and had no trouble getting a 25 year mortgage.
me and my partner just got a mortgage. for 23 years due to his age. 35 years is a long time!!!

Did anyone feel like she was making a dig when she said Benjiā€™s family set him up well, like she was pissed off his family had clearly put aside some money for this?

Reactions: 6
I think we should all stop moaning about her 35 year mortgage seeing as a lot of others also have 35 years. Its not a bad thing at all, its still a mortgage and will be reviewed anyway...

Reactions: 14
Stupid cow on her Instagram acting like she invented the fan!! Lucy didn't even mention who recommended them so brogan has to jump in there! She's such an awful cow she seriously thinks the world revolves around her
god what an absolute bint, the fact sheā€™s added an affiliate link in the screenshot of Lucyā€™s story. She does my absolute head in!

Reactions: 6
I think we should all stop moaning about her 35 year mortgage seeing as a lot of others also have 35 years. Its not a bad thing at all, its still a mortgage and will be reviewed anyway...

It's not a moan. But it was clearly not plain sailing like she made out. I'm not an expert but 35 year mortgage is usually for those with unstable contracts or lower paid salaries.
Did she mention why? Did she say how being self employed affected her application? No.
She did however happily tell the world how the house came on the market. Such a gossip.

We have a 35 mortgage, we actually could have afforded a 25 year mortgage. However this is not our forever home and we only intend to live here for 5 years as we were only 21 and 23 when we bought it.

It worked out or mortgage repayments would be extremely low if we took out 35 year mortgage rather than 25 and our interest rate is so low it didnā€™t make a difference. So we decided to do that so we could go on an expensive holiday binge for 5 years and then once we buy our forever home we will drop it to as low as we can get, probably less than 25 years.

Also did she actually say ā€œmy mum supported me setting up my first savings account.ā€ Why did she need support doing that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is so rude to her viewers who clearly helped her pay for that house i want to slap her :mad:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.