Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know who this girl is but one look at her twitter tells me she's an idiot View attachment 51124
She’s just an aggressive, bratty, grabber, clinging to Bogey in the hope of more follows, subs & likes. That’s definitely a friendship based on what they can gain. Even though it’s a kinda pointless statement bignoseboo, because old bogeyboo deletes every comment anyway, so people don’t know wtf you’re talking about you attention seeking nobody! 👋🏻

Reactions: 10
She’s just an aggressive, bratty, grabber, clinging to Bogey in the hope of more follows, subs & likes. That’s definitely a friendship based on what they can gain. Even though it’s a kinda pointless statement bignoseboo, because old bogeyboo deletes every comment anyway, so people don’t know wtf you’re talking about you attention seeking nobody! 👋🏻
Also Brogan mature? The girl who takes her mum to get her coil fitted and gets worryingly excited about caramel m&ms

Reactions: 11
That is my monthly wage. I work for the NHS and have a hell of a lot more to put up with than Brogan does!
I recon that’s a pretty average monthly wage for a lot of people. Where as it looks like Brogey just needs to sit and eat a few packs of crisps and take a few pics of her doing so to earn that. (Oh and she’s so proud of that piece of work too) 🙄 .

Reactions: 16
Influencers wonder why people are always on their case about their content, its because most of the viewers work hard for their money but we know how lazy influencers are and how little effort they out into their work and get paid on average a normals persons salary for just one job.

Any brand that gives stuff to just any old influencer, even if their target audience has nothing to do with said thing will lose me as a consumer from now on

Reactions: 4
Imagine eating a packet of sunbites for £1200 😂😂. Actually imagine paying a moon-faced hippo £1200 to eat some crisps while gurning and posing with that maniac grin and thinking it’s a good advertisement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I knew they got paid obscene amounts but £1200 seems a crazy amount say it is for sunbites - If Brogan does a instastory for them, a post and feature them in a vlog a bag of 6 cost £1 when on offer so lets say Sunbites make 50% profit on a bag they 2400 bags would need to be sold just to the 1200 fee back through sales

Brogans weekly vlogs only get on a good week 20k viewers so i doubt 10% of viewers would actually buy a bag and her instagram engagement probably isnt any better, why on earth is she worth that amount they cannot be getting a decent ROI
This is why i will never understand the logic behind influencer marketing

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can't wait to hear all of her advice on getting a mortgage 😂😂😂 I'm laughing just thinking about it
Same!! I've got a mortgage but it wasn't easy and we could only afford a 2 bed flat. Also, they are DECORATING the house before they move in. Don't they realise they still have to pay the mortgage?

Reactions: 5
You're a bunch of fricking sleuths [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And I love it

Reactions: 12
Literally can’t wait for the mortgage vlog, I can see it now “ oh I worked so so hard to get my deposit and had to cut back on my jack willis and Disney clothing and ofcourse my choccies! But i did it ! I really want to thank benji though as he’s in the stable job and if my star vlogging career goes down I can mooch of him till I find a job that doesn’t involve getting out of bed, walking about in a towel and pretending I’m on the xfactor. Also would like to thank my subscribers as I know I’m so relatable to you all. 🙄yeah you sure are we all work some of us didn’t have the luxury to live rent free while we saved for our mortgages. But on a happier note we can all say we have worked hard for our luxuries

Reactions: 15
So the rumour of around £300 per 10000 followers is true then. No wonder she was so happy to get to 40k on insta.. an extra £300 for pj’s 🙄

Reactions: 7
I knew they got paid obscene amounts but £1200 seems a crazy amount say it is for sunbites - If Brogan does a instastory for them, a post and feature them in a vlog a bag of 6 cost £1 when on offer so lets say Sunbites make 50% profit on a bag they 2400 bags would need to be sold just to the 1200 fee back through sales

Brogans weekly vlogs only get on a good week 20k viewers so i doubt 10% of viewers would actually buy a bag and her instagram engagement probably isnt any better, why on earth is she worth that amount they cannot be getting a decent ROI
This is why i will never understand the logic behind influencer marketing
I agree the ROI is low but I think when brands run these sorts of campaigns it’s more about brand awareness and their reach.

View attachment 51251
S’laters is back! [emoji849]

I can deal with s’laters but mahoosive? I’m out!

Reactions: 2
Long term this won't work. I saw Louise pentland talking about how the vlogging world won't last forever and she's contingency plans like multiple properties for the future! That's on top of the stuff we know about like books ect! Brogan has nothing to fall back on!!!! A house full of tat and friends who will drop her like a mouldy piss covered hot cake as soon as her work dries up!!! Sad life. We may earn less but we have so so much more than she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.