Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps talking about herself, and just when you think she's about to provide information, BAM, "do research yourself."

Reactions: 10
This video is just another example of something I myself would never, ever seek advice from a YouTuber for. They're not experts just because they've done it once, especially being privleged enough to get money from poorly done ads. Her followers *should* be using Google - there are actual experts posting articles about how to get a mortgage.

Also, loved the part about asking for a "pay rise" at your job lmao.

That being said, I understand that getting advice from someone relatable can sometimes make it feel more attainable. Too bad Brogan is not.

Reactions: 10
Why is she being a dick about Benji needing help to buy by repeatedly shouting he needed it but she didnโ€™t. We heard you the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not being funny but Iโ€™m a homeowner and I didnโ€™t need a 48 minute tit video to tell me how to do it.
Common sense =
Save money
Have good credit
Find a house
Apply for mortgage
Get a solicitor
Wait for exchange
Get keys
Move in...
there was NOTHING informative in this video, she literally just kept saying I saved money, money this money that. Wants to talk about how well off she is but wonโ€™t talk about her deposit what a load of tit!
And that house is not worth more than ยฃ250,000 itโ€™s comparative to a council house in my area ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 20
Hey guyzzzzz just incase you didn't know...I'm 25 and I managed to buy a house with my partner. I know. Can you believe it??We didn't go to uni or get married or anything like that...(I DON'T WANT TO OKAY! I'm fine!!! HAHAHA)

I just decided that after years of failing at every job I ever had I would turn into a professional beggar with the vocabulary of a pre-teen. I would film really really terrible videos where I would go on and on about things I'd done, but never film any of it. I would ditch my management company (to make more money, not because I don't get on with people or have any real friends LOLZ) to really knuckle down and save. But then I would blow it all on 10 thousand hair brushes and really childish unattractive pyjama sets.

Anyway what I'm saying is, aim low. Like really really low. Because somehow, people will still pay you for it! I hope you have enjoyed these tips and maybe if you're clever like me you can do the same! Just kidding, none of you ever will. I'm amazing! And did I mention I'm only 25??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she is getting paid that much and they still had to get a help to buy ISA then that's a bit embarrassing.......

Edit: My bad I stopped paying attention ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've actually stopped watching the video I can't take it anymore

Itโ€™s not embarrassing when you get free money from the government

They struggled to get a mortgage then. That's certainly not a good deal. We are 10 years older than those two and had no trouble getting a 25 year mortgage.
Thatโ€™s what i thought! Iโ€™m 32 and my husband is 38 and we have a 25 year mortgage. And we only work โ€˜normal jobsโ€™

Reactions: 4
How many times will she wear she wear that denim dress :rolleyes:

bro beg you look like a 12 year old sort your self out and go to speech lessons

Yeah, we struggled to get a mortgage because of our lower than average salaries (despite having saved a good deposit). We only had 1 company who would lend us the money, at a crap interest rate and for 35 years ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Looking forward to remortgaging soon haha

Reactions: 3
time and time again I keep giving this idiot the benefit of the doubt BUT enough is enough sheโ€™s an absolute bleeping idiot.
She really has no idea about the real world doesnโ€™t she?! Itโ€™s actually rather embarrassing. She needs to grow up.
what the duck has the internet done to the human race?! Itโ€™s full of absolute self obsession idiots

Reactions: 9
7C91B7DE-1010-4202-9598-4749A3936F91.png will it stay Or will it go? Would quite like a reply. I donโ€™t see why that was included- just say they had no ongoing chain!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I would never get a 35 year mortgage. They obviously couldnโ€™t afford a 25 year mortgage so have stretched themselves for an extra decade with thousands more in interest payments. Not a wise financial decision but I suppose some people take the view that itโ€™s still better than paying rent.
Would like to add though that there is nothing wrong with having a help to buy ISA. Itโ€™s free money so why not take it!

Reactions: 8
Thatโ€™s it for me. Iโ€™ve had to unfollow I canโ€™t even watch to slag her off anymore. Iโ€™m sick of social media pricks. She lives in her own Disney world, she needs a wake up call

Reactions: 9
I would never get a 35 year mortgage. They obviously couldnโ€™t afford a 25 year mortgage so have stretched themselves for an extra decade with thousands more in interest payments. Not a wise financial decision but I suppose some people take the view that itโ€™s still better than paying rent.
Would like to add though that there is nothing wrong with having a help to buy ISA. Itโ€™s free money so why not take it!
Sometimes there's no other option ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. It's definitely better to get on the property ladder. Also you can change mortgages as time goes on so it's not a real 35year commitment.
Not defending that cowbag though, just myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.