Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing the mortgage video will be filled with ‘tears and love and support’.
Will she even acknowledge if she was in a normal job it might have taken her longer to save and the fact they live with Kevin?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know how these brands justify paying these prices? I would never buy Sun Bites based on Brogan's recommendation as its not something she would ordinarily consume (like love island ;)) so praise from her feels disingenuous and insincere. Much like that Lidl toothbrush she was paid to rave about then weeks later replaced it with an Oral B one. Or that wine which she has never mentioned again...

I dunno how the marketing departments justify using her? Surely her half arsed munching of crisps on a train (that wasn't even mentioned in her vlog) doesn't translate to actual sales - & most certainly not 1200 quids worth!

Reactions: 17
Also if any does the slog of the video tonight, please tell me how many seconds in she says it was over whelming and stressful (I get that it is)

she does have a thread I was surprised how little replies it got because she’s so annoying 😂
Can you post the link, I tried searching for it but can’t find it

Reactions: 2
Stupid American chiming in to say I've never heard the word 'mahoosive' and I never want to hear it again 😂

Reactions: 4
5k in three months is decent. If you stretch that over the year that's what? The equivalent to an average office job in London? I mean it's a decent wage but it's not like she's earning mega bucks.

Benji would probably be earning more than that as an electrician.

5k in three months is decent. If you stretch that over the year that's what? The equivalent to an average office job in London? I mean it's a decent wage but it's not like she's earning mega bucks.

Benji would probably be earning more than that as an electrician.
True, but those £1,200 were for 1 job only!! So surely that's not all she makes per month. She does (tit) ads quite regularly, so I don't even want to think about how much money she's actually making!!!! [emoji2959][emoji2959]

Reactions: 7
This year alone she has done partnerships and ads for shopdisney (4-5 different ads) that wine, sunbites, tropic, pixi, attractionticketsdirect, that iow company, primark, the cruise line, medsailors, big potato games, Uber, nivea, shloer, visitcalifornia, Merlin annual pass, passion for palma and that’s not including all of the events, and ig story ads she promotes also. That’s 17 brands without even thinking and they’re all from Jan onwards.

She will easily make 40k+ a year (probably more!) from advertising. Mad.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is she getting paid on top of the gifts though is my question. Like the Medsailors trip, is that a free trip, plus a fee on top of that? I don't know. Some of these are surely just freebies? I mean fair play to Brogan for convincing anyone she is worth a free holiday & a big fee on top of that

Reactions: 1
If she makes that much money on the regular she should be ashamed it took her this long to buy a house. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This year alone she has done partnerships and ads for shopdisney (4-5 different ads) that wine, sunbites, tropic, pixi, attractionticketsdirect, that iow company, primark, the cruise line, medsailors, big potato games, Uber, nivea, shloer, visitcalifornia, Merlin annual pass, passion for palma and that’s not including all of the events, and ig story ads she promotes also. That’s 17 brands without even thinking and they’re all from Jan onwards.

She will easily make 40k+ a year (probably more!) from advertising. Mad.
Let these dumbass companies waste their money on these fools i say! 😂

Reactions: 3
Think about it though, she does weekly vlogs. She gets Adsense from those and her travel ones are popular (god knows why). Medsailors night just be a “freebie” but she will get considerable money off filming it too even without sponsorship...

7062BCCE-7F7C-4AE2-A1E3-CA46FF21AB39.jpeg

Finding it really hard to concentrate on what stupid things she’s saying when her make up is this bad 😫

Edit: “if you don’t know what a credit score is, do some research” it literally would have taken less than 20 seconds to explain 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can't be bothered to watch...

Any actual good advice? Or just blagginh her way through?

Any mention of
- how many years self employed tax returns she had to show?
- the different surveys needed for a 1930s house?
- how a help to buy ISA actually works?
- how much of a mortgage they got based on their salary?
- how long the process actually took?
- what their budget is/ Saving situ?
-
Nah thought not.

Reactions: 11
What a condescending load of drivel. I’ve just stopped at “I believe in the law of attraction and money flows to me” just after a rant about not revealing the numbers because she doesn’t believe she needs to.
Get some humility girl

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.