Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s acting pretty ridiculously right now!! Ive given birth to bloody twins and I didn’t moan afterwards as much as her!! Nobody forced her to have it! It’s not as if she’s had cancerous cells removed or anything worse! Grow up :unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Probably common for 16 year old girls to take their mum, but surely not a 25 year old 😂 my mum would piss her sides laughing if I asked her, she'd tell me to get a grip lmao
The latest one i saw must of been mid twenties but I'm surprised how many people some bring with them to a standard GP appointment one lady brought her children, partner and Mum and it wasnt even a major problem it was something like a ingrown toenail 😂

Reactions: 1
It really pisses me off that she acts like her life is so hard when she literally has her mum, Benji and Benji’s family there to do everything for her. Not everyone has family around them and someone to go to doctors appointments with them, or to help them move/“renovate” a house, or to let them live rent free while they save up. All of this combined with the fact she gets paid to do duck all and spends her week laying in bed replying to comments and claiming expenses on all the new clothes she’s bought. She has no idea how good she’s got it and I can’t believe she’s so ungrateful constantly.

Reactions: 17
Do we know why she has opted for the coil as she always seemed to rave about the pill ? I wonder if she has gone for the Copper or Mirena as ive heard the Copper often causes periods to be more painful then they were previously and Brogan used to moan about her periods before its going to be a long moaning few months.

Reactions: 2
I get really horrendous period pains. Last week I was coming back in a busy train into London after visiting my sister. Felt sick and faint so sat down on the floor. Nice couple gave me a seat and some water. Had to almost crawl off of the train & sit down on the platform it was so bad. After some pain and a rest in the first aid office I was okay. At no point during the agonising pain did I even think.....hmmm better take a selfie for my Insta stories. She's an attention seeking twit.
Exactly this! So many of experience horrendous period pains each month and still manage to go to work. I could see her wanting a week off a month for her periods if they were bad ones! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
It really pisses me off that she acts like her life is so hard when she literally has her mum, Benji and Benji’s family there to do everything for her. Not everyone has family around them and someone to go to doctors appointments with them, or to help them move/“renovate” a house, or to let them live rent free while they save up. All of this combined with the fact she gets paid to do duck all and spends her week laying in bed replying to comments and claiming expenses on all the new clothes she’s bought. She has no idea how good she’s got it and I can’t believe she’s so ungrateful constantly.
💯 agree with you she has a lot of support round her and still moans her life is so hard. To me she’s had everything handed to her on a plate , benji is her meal ticket she’s no idea what it’s like to live in the real world and pay her way. I’m all for people doing well I applaud it i don’t get jealous I like seeing people working hard and getting what they have worked for. But with her she’s a self entitled spoilt narcissistic little girl who I think generally believes the world owes her a living. It infuriates me seeing people blow smoke up her arse and giving her all the sympathy she’s craving the attention.

Reactions: 11
Can I take bets now about whether her BMI or weight is mentioned when she discusses why she is getting the coil in tonight’s vlog

Reactions: 12
Hope you girls are ready for next weeks weekly slog where the whole week will be Brobeg laid in bed with “choccy” and her hot water bottle 😂😂

thrilling stuff !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I take bets now about whether her BMI or weight is mentioned when she discusses why she is getting the coil in tonight’s vlog
Perhaps she broke down at the doctors crying how her washing machine kept shrinking her clothes and because she is such a successful business woman juggling so many projects and outreach work with various brands it was agreed the coil was best for her, the way she is behaving though i dont think it was her first choice

Is she for real?! Taking a couple of days off??? It was your choice to get the coil so I'm sorry suck it up. Also that last picture on her grid, you're meant to be a lady and that snap is anything but lady like

Reactions: 3
Well she has successfully put me off having the coil lol. I’ve had a baby though and I’ve heard it’s easier if you have.

Ah man exaaaaaactly. I moved last month on my own (well with two removal guys but you know what I mean) and don't understand people who can't fart without someone to hold their hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off brogan.
I had absolutely agonising stomach cramps today that had me doubled over in pain.
Could I just take the day off like you?! No.
I was in work at 9, came home on my lunch break and sat with a hot water bottle for an hour then went back to work until 5.

Stop being such a bloody attention seeker.
Also I don’t know why you constantly have to have your mum at EVERYTHING.

Grow up

Reactions: 12
Shes had her day on you tube time to call it a day Brogan

DID SHE JUST CALL A JUMPER A HOODIE oh Brogan 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Madam snooty “I don’t buy many new clothes”
Weekly vlog
Dress, blouse, shoes from sainsbriz
Ordered pyjamas from shopdisney
Bought pyjamas and headbands from primark
Another pyjama top from gap
I’m not even at the end yet

• Wow
Reactions: 25
When they were sat in cinema her face ain’t that far off the size of that mate of hers! The one who looks like a gremlin with that god awful headband on!
And omg I don’t need new pjs but spent £22 on a top from gap!!!
Was she a bit weird about the sizes of the Sainsbury’s clothes she bought or was I just imagining it haha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.