Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*not trying to moderate* but can we stop with the the coil doesn’t hurt that much comments, it’s making me feel like I was such a wimp with mine because I was out for two full days in pain, it was the worst thing I’d ever felt... I’ve watched them being inserted though as part of my job and it genuinely is different for everyone and it may genuinely be hurting brogan that much

Difference being that I and other people don’t whinge about it on social media though 🤷🏻‍♀️
i agree it can be awful, really sorry yours was painful.

think the the gripe with Brogan is she had already decided before the treatment she will be in pain and out of it and not work because of if.

Also if it was truly as painful as she wants us to believe she wouldn’t have time to be in social
Media trying to milk it.

Reactions: 7
i agree it can be awful, really sorry yours was painful.

think the the gripe with Brogan is she had already decided before the treatment she will be in pain and out of it and not work because of if.

Also if it was truly as painful as she wants us to believe she wouldn’t have time to be in social
Media trying to milk it.
I completely agree, everyone has different pain thresholds and it doesn’t seem like a particularly pleasant procedure. I’ve only had the implant and I was a big baby about how sore my arm was once the anaesthetic wore off in the evening 😂😂

I think it’s definitely just getting on everyone’s nerves that she’s being so dramatic about it and acting like she can’t even reply to comments. Even if she doesn’t feel up to replying she needs to realise how saying these things come across to people in less privileged positions. She could have just not complained and then replied to the comments in a couple of days when she’s feeling better. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her and Benj seemed a bit off in the kitchen. He’s like “is it a happy Monday, though?” (Coz he has an actual job) Then she’s saying in a snotty voice “oh, that’s fine I have vlog comments to do”. You mean you have comments to moderate as in delete anything not arse kissy 🙄

Reactions: 13
*not trying to moderate* but can we stop with the the coil doesn’t hurt that much comments, it’s making me feel like I was such a wimp with mine because I was out for two full days in pain, it was the worst thing I’d ever felt... I’ve watched them being inserted though as part of my job and it genuinely is different for everyone and it may genuinely be hurting brogan that much

Difference being that I and other people don’t whinge about it on social media though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was in absolute agony when I had mine made them take it out after 4 days of not being able to move!
but everyone’s experiences are different and that’s all that people are saying - she over egged it on Instagram a bit much

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I did actually put that at the end of my comment that I appreciate everybody's experiences can be different and there can be complications sometimes. That was the only thing that she said that has really genuinely annoyed me. Probably cos I can relate to it. Don't really care that she says 'dins' and 'as per say' or the countless free trips. Never mind, back to being a lurker 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
I did actually put that at the end of my comment that I appreciate everybody's experiences can be different and there can be complications sometimes. That was the only thing that she said that has really genuinely annoyed me. Probably cos I can relate to it. Don't really care that she says 'dins' and 'as per say' or the countless free trips. Never mind, back to being a lurker 🙈🤣
Wasn’t aimed at you specifically; was aimed at the whole last 24 hours of the thread 😂 and it’s no fun discussing things if you can’t disagree with people every now and then 😘

Reactions: 1
Her and Benj seemed a bit off in the kitchen. He’s like “is it a happy Monday, though?” (Coz he has an actual job) Then she’s saying in a snotty voice “oh, that’s fine I have vlog comments to do”. You mean you have comments to moderate as in delete anything not arse kissy 🙄
I didn’t realize that’s what he said but can I just ask. Wtf is with him always wearing headphones when in her company/at dinner etc

Reactions: 22
Eurgh I feel like I'm so dirty I need a good scrub just reading that. How can you not shower????
hahaha that was just @Meg1912 amazing edit 😂 although Brogan probably doesn’t shower often...she hasn’t admitted it though 😂🙈

• Haha
He's like the teenage son you drag along to dinner who really doesn't wanna be there 😂
So why the duck has he bought a house with her!!! Like if he didn’t like her surely he’d have tried to stay at his dads for longer

Don't know who this girl is but one look at her twitter tells me she's an idiot
20191022_180514.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.