Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she reads here I mentioned she hasn't spoke about cath kidston lately and bam she speaks about the company in the vlog hows your coffee machine brogan fed up seeing that dirty towel

Reactions: 4
Has anyone read this? Influencers are getting paid much more than I thought they were!
I hadn't seen this one but one similar and I've been trying to say all along when people question how she's got enough for a house, these influencers are paid handsomely for doing sweet fa ! If my standard of work was anything like hers I'd have had the sack ages ago 😂

Reactions: 3
That BinkyBee comment definitely includes tattle too which annoys me . Tattle is just like talking to pals about people we don’t like on the internet. We don’t have to like everyone and that’s okay. These influencers act like they are holier than thou and would never say a bad word about anyone which is total rubbish.

Some comments go too far, yes, but if brogan didn’t search the thread out she’d be none the wiser. Just like she’d be none the wiser if we were having this conversation in person

Reactions: 16
So did anyone catch how much she is being paid for one of her contract from the weekly vlog?? slow youtube down and it's at 7:06-7:09
seems she's going to be overwhelmed before the 20th of december

• Wow
Remember she taught benji and spoke to him like she was training a dog :rolleyes:
I’ve not actually seen any of her skiing videos but I can imagine 🙄😂

I have however, heard her mention skiing a few hundred times lol... dunno if that makes her a skier though!

To me, she’s sounds so condescending when she says that kinda thing.

Reactions: 1
So did anyone catch how much she is being paid for one of her contract from the weekly vlog?? slow youtube down and it's at 7:06-7:09
seems she's going to be overwhelmed before the 20th of december
£1200 I saw 😬 didn’t see what brand though! Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 5
£1200 I saw 😬 didn’t see what brand though! Wow
I am quitting my job and becoming an influencer.5 brands in 3 months she said. Let’s even if out To 1k a brand just to low ball it. 5k in three months - not including her Adsense money from YouTube. And I wouldn’t have to get out my bed at 5am, could wear my pjs all day and get sent a load of freebies and event invites.

Reactions: 8
I am quitting my job and becoming an influencer.5 brands in 3 months she said. Let’s even if out To 1k a brand just to low ball it. 5k in three months - not including her Adsense money from YouTube. And I wouldn’t have to get out my bed at 5am, could wear my pjs all day and get sent a load of freebies and event invites.
Tell me about it! I’m about to start my PhD full time with barely any money to my name, in the hope of getting a decent career one day (in the very far future!)... seems like I could be wasting my time when I consider how easy these influencers have it 😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else thinks she just opens a page in the middle and fill it in just to make out her planner seems so busy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.