Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unreal.....i think she should take up acting, her Oscar winning performance of the dying swan will be a bestseller
Also that pinafore dress is too tight around her stomach, not a good look Bogie

Reactions: 6
She’s unreal.....i think she should take up acting, her Oscar winning performance of the dying swan will be a bestseller
Also that pinafore dress is too tight around her stomach, not a good look Bogie
Yeah but it’s a size 16, no 18 sorry.. 😂😂 she wouldn’t wanna step into a 20 now would she hahaha

Reactions: 1
My god, apparently she needs to take it easy for a COUPLE OF DAYS after having coil fitted.

I had a c section and next morning I was up showered, pushing my baby down to the breakfast room. Jesus wept [emoji23] the worst thing you can do is just LAY STILL and stuff your face. Take some pills, drink some fluids, take a walk and get on with your life you big bloody baby!!!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah but it’s a size 16, no 18 sorry.. 😂😂 she wouldn’t wanna step into a 20 now would she hahaha
I always find supermarket sizing super generous too, i reckon that is why she likes shopping there and Next as it makes her feel better about herself

Reactions: 4
I always find supermarket sizing super generous too, i reckon that is why she likes shopping there and Next as it makes her feel better about herself
She has not made any mention of weight gain or anything like that just that she felt bloated! Never mentioned why she got the coil!

I wish she would engage with how much bigger she is now. Say 'I've put on quite a bit of weight OR I'm not as in shape as I used to be' and then if that doesn't bother you, say so. Pretending it ain't happening is just RIDICULOUS.

We all know Bogie prefers to just bury her head in the sand (m&ms)

Reactions: 4
100% I size down in Next and Sainsburys.

I’m a 12 up top and I brought a coat from Sainsburys in a size 8! I am no way a size 8, but the sizing is very generous!

She also said she brought XL in Disney pjs because they are small and she likes them baggy. According to the size guide a XL is a 16-18. They aren’t baggy on you brogan, if anything the bottoms look tight!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just starting the weekly vlog - how boring is her week that she literally put ‘new pjs’ in the title? That’s one of the top highlights of the week?

That fox shirt, she said she got it in a 14 and it was too tight so she’s going to exchange it for a 16. When she posted photos of herself in that outfit earlier this week, it looked so tight on her arms, and I assume that was the size 16! I wonder if she even was able to put the 14 on.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what Banjos family thinks if/when they see her go on and on about getting the contraceptivecoil etc...I think it must be quite weird and ick🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
100% I size down in Next and Sainsburys.

I’m a 12 up top and I brought a coat from Sainsburys in a size 8! I am no way a size 8, but the sizing is very generous!

She also said she brought XL in Disney pjs because they are small and she likes them baggy. According to the size guide a XL is a 16-18. They aren’t baggy on you brogan, if anything the bottoms look tight!
I’m in the US & I just looked at the size chart for both Disney & Disney UK and it has the exact same sizing and measurements, even though a size 16-18 US is a 20-22 UK. I’m a US size 16, which is a UK size 20, and wear a XL in clothes from Disney.

I can't get over the pyjama spree

£15 Primani set
£22 for GAP pyjama top

£23.95 for Winnie the Pooh set

BROGAN YOU SPENT OVER SIXTY QUID ON bleeping PYJAMAS IN ONE WEEK, WHEN YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE BLOODY DRAWER OF THEM AT HOME

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shes gets so annoying each week and whats with the eyes shut selfies now your right though she pretends it doesnt happen just like the fall out with her dad Brogan you read here make amends with him is it really worth fallen out with him just cause he told you to do some housework and cooking :rolleyes:

She gets babied by benji 24/7 get a grip

Why does she have to copy Louise by saying good all the time :rolleyes:
There besties now 🤣

next week vlog crying cramps and renovations in the title

I can't get over the pyjama spree

£15 Primani set
£22 for GAP pyjama top

£23.95 for Winnie the Pooh set

BROGAN YOU SPENT OVER SIXTY QUID ON bleeping PYJAMAS IN ONE WEEK, WHEN YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE BLOODY DRAWER OF THEM AT HOME
£22 for just a pyjama top id love to be a fly on the wall when she gets her credit card statements

Reactions: 2
People who take selfies with their eyes shut pretending to be asleep do my head in.

The way she’s carrying on about the coil is ridiculous. Her insta story was over dramatic enough, tweeting and having to even post on YouTube about it is just so pathetic and attention seeking its insane.

5028B133-E4A6-4D02-B406-6569089D9D75.png

You are not ‘poorly’.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Wow she is really just mentioning it everywhere isn't she!? Really tying to get the sympathy vote.
Makes me angry as I'm often in a hell of a lot of pain with my cronic illness (just to name one symptom) and have to power through and go to work, yet she's like this after having a quick procedure that she decided to have done in the first place.

Reactions: 12
Ugh the part where she’s complaining about feeling sick and bloated... it’s because you’re just ignoring the fact that you have IBS because you don’t want to start making any lifestyle changes!! 😠😠😠

I get that it’s tough but as someone who suffers with IBS I had to change my entire diet to get things under control and even now still have to plan things around it and can’t enjoy normal meals out with friends without some research into menus etc before. I don’t know if it’s harsh but I just have no sympathy for people that know what’s wrong and keep complaining about things without doing anything to fix it.

Also, she’s talking about the room that she’s going to have for filming sit down videos. Why does she insist on having a bed in the room she’s filming in?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.