Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one hand, I can understand how reaching out to brands is something everyone does to gain exposure and get yourself out there. On the other, this takes it to another level and feels slimy. That's why it's so frustrating to see ladies commenting on her videos going on about how "real" Brogan is. If you look at her H&M home story she posted today on her home account, it just screams "all of these things are what I want to decorate my house with please send me them" right??
Just logged onto to tattle to see if anyone else thought that. Glad I’m not the only one.
It always feels like that when she goes to London for “work” it feels like she goes to London because it makes it much easier to make it very insta

Reactions: 4
I think they ruin it for everyone else by getting all these freebies.

For example Brogan always says that she normally uses a lush bath bomb when she gets her baths and hardly ever has to use bubble bath. She must get at least 3/4 baths a week - all the time using lush bath bombs that cost her sweet F.A while the rest of us, if we want to take a bath with a lush bath bomb have to pay £6/7 per go as they have increased the price so much over the last few years.

I just feel they have had to increase the price to balance the amount of freebies they send out to lazy privileged beggars like Brogan.

Reactions: 20
I think they ruin it for everyone else by getting all these freebies.

For example Brogan always says that she normally uses a lush bath bomb when she gets her baths and hardly ever has to use bubble bath. She must get at least 3/4 baths a week - all the time using lush bath bombs that cost her sweet F.A while the rest of us, if we want to take a bath with a lush bath bomb have to pay £6/7 per go as they have increased the price so much over the last few years.

I just feel they have had to increase the price to balance the amount of freebies they send out to lazy privileged beggars like Brogan.
This is what angers me about the Pixi stuff. She gets sent so much of it and never uses any of their products. I consider buying Pixi a treat as it can be expensive and it does amazing things for my skin. I literally feel ashamed that Brogan spends 90% of her time begging for freebies (the other 10% is sitting with a towel on her head).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do brands not seem to care who they work with? Seems like as long as you have a large enough platform they couldn’t care less what your niche is!

Since when did people look to Brogie for makeup, hair or skin advice? The only thing she’s good for is food and Disney. Even then there’s much much better food and Disney bloggers out there. You know, like ones that actually show you the prices of stuff 😏

Reactions: 9
It's definitely all about followers. Brogie proves you don't have to be particularly smart or any good at filming/editing. All you need is for people to feel they relate to you. You don't need to be a good vlogger, just vaguely popular 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Did she have this in her bio before? Or did I just miss it? IM SICK OF HER SAYING SHE RENOVATING!!!!
647092B8-49C3-488B-B1C7-3B0B3E0D7495.png

Reactions: 1
Someone on emma (brummymummyof2) tattle Found an interview from emma where she stated she begged Merlin for 18 months for family passes and she states how she constantly sends brands her work and constantly sends them emails asking them to work with her! Imagine harassing a brand for 18 MONTHS for a freebie instead of buying them yourself
  • “In Brummy Mummy of 2’s own words she has ‘no shame’ when it comes to contacting brands. Emma regularly contacts different companies asking to blog about anything from make up to even holidays”
  • “NEVER GIVE UP – Emma emailed Merlin for 18 months asking for a Merlin pass for her and her family. She never heard back from them in those 18 months of contacting them regularly, but she continued to send them links to her blogs about her trips to Alton Towers, Cbeebies land etc.”

Brogan is 100% guilty of this too and this is what she refers to as admin. Literally begging brands and harassing brands to work with them. Absolutely shameful brogan might even be worse than emma
I kind of disagree with this, they’re searching for work. Average people search and apply for jobs, not everyone comes to you. It shows you’re keen. Although I do think hounding a company for 18 months for some free passes is a bit extreme.

Reactions: 3
The thing with home accounts (especially the ‘renovation’ ones) is that you want to see pics of the house, show before/during/after, not a close up of Brogan looking manic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing with home accounts (especially the ‘renovation’ ones) is that you want to see pics of the house, show before/during/after, not a close up of Brogan looking manic.
exactly. Someone I worked with renovated her house and there are no pictures of her or her boyfriend. All her posts are before/during/after pictures and helpful tips and where she got some really good bargains

Reactions: 8
Why has she added ‘our 1930’s house’ in her bio 🤷🏻‍♀️ Better way of saying renovating our ancient cheapo house I suppose 😂 even though they’ve only added a few extra plugs & refitted one bathroom the rest is just decorating!

Reactions: 10
I think the giveaway is that no house renovation job just takes a "few months". 🙄🤫😆 Bless her little heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It also tells you she's likely giving Kevin diddly squat for rent & bills. Because if she was she wouldn't be so keen to be running the expenses of two households at once.....

Reactions: 14
Why has she added ‘our 1930’s house’ in her bio 🤷🏻‍♀️ Better way of saying renovating our ancient cheapo house I suppose 😂 even though they’ve only added a few extra plugs & refitted one bathroom the rest is just decorating!
There’s a large ‘community’ of people that renovate houses from the 30s on there so she will be trying to draw them to her account. They mostly try to restore theirs though.

Reactions: 5
There’s a large ‘community’ of people that renovate houses from the 30s on there so she will be trying to draw them to her account. They mostly try to restore theirs though.
God there’s a community for bloody everything isn’t there

Reactions: 9
Bogey tagging H&M home begging for some freebies for her house 😂😂

I bet she goes out window shopping, takes piccies and then begs the brands and then classes that as work 😂😂 ffs

Reactions: 11
ffs I find it so sad how influencers try and fit themselves onto any bleeping bandwagon they can! Just do you. But then that will never apply to Bogey, as she is just one big collage of things & ideas that she’s already copied from other people or trends 🙄

Reactions: 6
Literally their home is going to be an absolute mish mash of absolute shite!
like they could use this opportunity to enter adulthood and build a proper home together! Not a jumble sale in a launderette 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I still think she makes tit up i never see anyone asking her questions just an excuse to BEG a company shes full of tit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.