Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s go with the first assumption, there’s no need to brand her with being on anti depressants because we don’t know that and it’s insulting to those of us who are on them. Brogan is work shy, lazy and eats too much, there are the causes to her problems.
Didn’t mean any offence by the second one btw! Sorry if it’s come across that way

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else wish they could give Brogan a makeover, because I definitely do! She should really consider having Topshop personal shopping or having a look in some vintage and charity shops, I don't think she wears stuff that flatters her body type.

Reactions: 5
Just gonna leave this here. (As we all know she reads here.)

You are decorating Brogie....not Renovating.

Renovating is re wiring, plastering decorating and re flooring a 3 bed house that hasn't been touched since 1968.
All in 8 weeks, while you both work 40 hour a week full time jobs.
Still feeling overwhelmed Brogie?

Reactions: 19
Yeah, renovating is knocking down walls and changing the layout of a houseand making the house more valuable than it was before...
wallpaper and some sockets isn’t renovating!!

Reactions: 9
Exactly. And she has said they will be doing it over a few months so they are in no rush to leave Kevin's. Not everyone has that luxury

Reactions: 4
She reckons she’s the same size as Lucy wood but then she must not be when you look at Lucy’s picture from today’s event with g fletcher.

Reactions: 2
Lucy is gorgeous and a total babe. She's such a natural beauty. Brogan doesn't hold a candle to her?!!!
I wondered how long it would take her to compare herself to lucy wood shes more fun to watch along with gemma miles but brogan is draining and makes me throw stuff and annoys me she tries to sound and speak so posh she cant get the words right 😂

Reactions: 3
I wondered how long it would take her to compare herself to lucy wood shes more fun to watch along with gemma miles but brogan is draining and makes me throw stuff and annoys me she tries to sound and speak so posh she cant get the words right 😂
I’m not comparing her. Lucy is just someone else I watch that is around 14-16 and they both went to the event today. When you look at the two pictures from today, Brogan is clearly not the same size as Lucy so either Lucy is smaller than she says she is or Brogan is bigger.

Reactions: 2
I’m not comparing her. Lucy is just someone else I watch that is around 14-16 and they both went to the event today. When you look at the two pictures from today, Brogan is clearly not the same size as Lucy so either Lucy is smaller than she says she is or Brogan is bigger.
Lucy can shape her size well with clothes though even on her bad days i dont think ive seen her in disney all day :unsure: like brogan

Someone on emma (brummymummyof2) tattle Found an interview from emma where she stated she begged Merlin for 18 months for family passes and she states how she constantly sends brands her work and constantly sends them emails asking them to work with her! Imagine harassing a brand for 18 MONTHS for a freebie instead of buying them yourself
  • “In Brummy Mummy of 2’s own words she has ‘no shame’ when it comes to contacting brands. Emma regularly contacts different companies asking to blog about anything from make up to even holidays”
  • “NEVER GIVE UP – Emma emailed Merlin for 18 months asking for a Merlin pass for her and her family. She never heard back from them in those 18 months of contacting them regularly, but she continued to send them links to her blogs about her trips to Alton Towers, Cbeebies land etc.”

Brogan is 100% guilty of this too and this is what she refers to as admin. Literally begging brands and harassing brands to work with them. Absolutely shameful brogan might even be worse than emma
On one hand, I can understand how reaching out to brands is something everyone does to gain exposure and get yourself out there. On the other, this takes it to another level and feels slimy. That's why it's so frustrating to see ladies commenting on her videos going on about how "real" Brogan is. If you look at her H&M home story she posted today on her home account, it just screams "all of these things are what I want to decorate my house with please send me them" right??

Reactions: 3
On one hand, I can understand how reaching out to brands is something everyone does to gain exposure and get yourself out there. On the other, this takes it to another level and feels slimy. That's why it's so frustrating to see ladies commenting on her videos going on about how "real" Brogan is. If you look at her H&M home story she posted today on her home account, it just screams "all of these things are what I want to decorate my house with please send me them" right??
Gabby just got a FREE couch :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.