Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke we've never seen her eat or mention them! Especially on her many many train journeys to WORK in London!! My eyes just rolled so much they nearly fell out. And Jesus don't try shovel another one in before you even chew the first one! Pig

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a joke we've never seen her eat or mention them! Especially on her many many train journeys to WORK in London!! My eyes just rolled so much they nearly fell out. And Jesus don't try shovel another one in before you even chew the first one! Pig
Iโ€™m actually howling at how sheโ€™s digging around for one and then spins the packet around before she eats one ๐Ÿ˜‚ also wonโ€™t be buying from sun bites or walkers again?

Reactions: 5
Annoys me all the begging these folks do for free stuff. We should "anti-promote" all brands promo'd by IG or YT ers we dislike... starting here #boycottbrogansbrands

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20191018_201743_com.instagram.android.jpg
Brogie and Bongo haven't seen each other for a week and this is the sexy outfit she's wearing..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think I died from second hand embarrassment when I saw that sunbites ad ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Same!!!! How cringey can you get!!!

Also - then new white pjs look awfully tight around her muffin top area - she really needs to size up ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.