Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got an XL in the PJ's. But guyssssss he's only a size 14 remember so it must be another shop with dodgy sizing!! Same as Matalan next new look Primark ASOS sainsbreeze..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got an XL in the PJ's. But guyssssss he's only a size 14 remember so it must be another shop with dodgy sizing!! Same as Matalan next new look Primark ASOS sainsbreeze..
When I was at my size 18 I wouldn’t buy Disney store pjs cause they were tight and uncomfortable.

Just skimmed through the weekly vlog. Stopped watching when she said Bag-it instead of baguette

Reactions: 6
CAN SHE SHUT UP ABOUT THE M&Ms FOR CHRIST SAKE 😂😂😂

and her regramming someone who posted “cant get them in the UK” yes you can ffs just look on Amazon you twats 😒😅

Reactions: 7
sunbites are a great source of fibre 😂 it shows how little she knows about nutrition, one bag only has 1.7g when you need 30g per day but certain individuals with bowel conditions are supposed to avoid too much

Reactions: 10
Why mention they had a Large in store (pj’s) but you ordered an XL online anyway??? From your piccie the XL fit perfect the Large had no chance! Why are you so ashamed of your size, Brogan? You’re such a walking contradiction, keep shovelling in the caramel m&ms and living in cloud cuckoo land hun.

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the DP clearly on a rant today! Anyhoo.. Catching up on The Circle ⭕ (we know Bog brush potato watched it) episode 6 9 mins in taking the piss out of the word ‘s’later’ 😂😂 funnily enough she’s never used that word since 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lol that sun bites ad 😂 so forced she never comes across as natural. Tbf they are actually nice but they’re basically just crisps. I wonder how much she got paid for that??

Jesus Christ that M&M belly in those pjs thought she was pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she didn't get an invite to the pixie event last night. Bubsbeauty went! But she actually takes care of her skin!!!!

Reactions: 1
I think the girl is in denial about her size or she’s hiding it really well or maybe just doesn’t care as she’s got a b:f , I don’t understand why she doesn’t just own it, I watched an early vlog of hers when she was howling and crying in her car as she had put on a stone and half and was in talks with her personal trainer, she looked healthier back then. It seemed from meeting Benji she has become lazier in everything, content her personal appearance it’s like she doesn’t need to make any effort anymore.

Reactions: 9
I have to say, I appreciate how Brogan makes it clear in her stories when it's an ad/gifted compared to tons of other influencers who write #ad in the smallest font possible in a similar colour to the background. I always notice that her disclaimers are distinguishable from the background.

Maybe work on the choice of #ad though. Sunbites...Christ. Bizzare.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to mention the m&ms but i can grt them fairly easily in a shop in Ireland, prefer the salted caramel myself, maybe share a bag with my parents once a month.

Reactions: 3
Brogan is now into the XL sizes?? Jesus Christ. (Not saying there’s anything wrong with being an XL) but Brogan is someone who’s in denial. Put down the caramel m and ms hun. We know fine well your not happy being this size because you’ve sobbed about it (when you weren’t even as big as you were now!!!) before!
Part of me thinks she’s just trying to jump on the plus size bandwagon now like her mate Beth

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.