Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Not sure why we're suprised she was so rude? She's a rude self righteous horrible little begging skank!

Reactions: 20

Emxxx

VIP Member
I commented on the gram about how the coil was the worst experience of my life and she deleted it??

• Haha
  • Wow

Thecolourrainbow

Screenshot_20191028_224932_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Seriously what has this girl done to herself? Why are Benji or her family not expressing their concern around her dramatic weight gain, it's absolutely shocking!

• Wow

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
This is how self absorbed she is.. these tag photos that are going round Instagram. Beth tagged her to put up her most liked photo. She put up three. Three! Then she was supposed to tag three people to do the same, guess what.. miss self absorbed didn’t. It’s all about me me me

Reactions: 19
Why did she BUY a t shirt from Asda to wear DECORATING (not renovating). What a waste. Surely Bango has some old tops she could of worn, not to mention the ENDLESS t shirts she has. We all have t shirts that are past their best.. it’s normal.. wear those you wasteful person!

Emmapism

VIP Member
I commented on the gram about how the coil was the worst experience of my life and she deleted it??
But why? That's literally just your experience.....

Is Brogan getting paid to have a coil fitted? 😂 #ad #gifted

• Haha

Justhavingalook403

Oh how her mind is so full 🙄 maybe you can write down your thoughts in the new £70 diary. Dear diary, I am feeling really overwhelmed!! It’s not a bath that girl needs it’s a jet wash 🧽

• Haha

Noodles82

I hate this gifted you tube culture. People getting rewarded for doing diddly-squit other than having a pretty little perfect Instagram 🤮
Non deserving lazy useless people.
Hope one day this while change but knowing this backwards life I doubt it!
I'm proud of myself that I work hard for the things I have and earn them. I juggle two jobs one being a meaningful job looking after the elderly.
Sorry for the mini rant just sick through my teeth with the fake fake fake people! 😠

Brogan is such a lazy cow. If I just bought a house and was currently mooching rent free at my partners parents house I’d be pulling myself together and moving out ASAP and actually doing more than just stripping wallpaper over the course of three weeks.

When I moved into my house I slept on a mattress on the floor, with no TV, no sofa and no working oven whilst I got everything sorted and it was a huge experience that I actually really enjoyed. The best part was piecing my home together bit by bit, ALL whilst working full time as a nurse, 12.5 hour shifts.

I honestly don’t understand the girl at all, she’s just bought her house but she’s doing nothing with it. You can take your towel head spon posts and do a potato games AD in literally 30 secs bogey, get off your lazy ass and start prepping your house rather than waiting for Benji to do the work on the weekends when he works FULL TIME in the week

lazy cow. 🤬

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
If you've tired them? Actually dead!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh my god well that's the shittest ad I've ever seen. "Our weekends are currently consumed between..." 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's so horribly staged, I can't cope. Even down to the placement of the marigolds. I'm getting second hand embarrassment

Emmapism

VIP Member
Hahaha 'networking'. Such a high flying business woman 🙄

"Excuse me I don't know if you've seen my poorly filmed and edited vlogs? Oh you haven't?? No...no I don't spell check or know how to pronounce words longer than two syllables. My office is in my bedroom! Wait...where are you going? Wait...give me freebieeeeees"

• Haha

Paddington_Bear

Just gonna leave this here. (As we all know she reads here.)

You are decorating Brogie....not Renovating.

Renovating is re wiring, plastering decorating and re flooring a 3 bed house that hasn't been touched since 1968.
All in 8 weeks, while you both work 40 hour a week full time jobs.
Still feeling overwhelmed Brogie?

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
The thing with home accounts (especially the ‘renovation’ ones) is that you want to see pics of the house, show before/during/after, not a close up of Brogan looking manic.

• Heart
  • Haha