Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I don't know how these brands justify paying these prices? I would never buy Sun Bites based on Brogan's recommendation as its not something she would ordinarily consume (like love island ;)) so praise from her feels disingenuous and insincere. Much like that Lidl toothbrush she was paid to rave about then weeks later replaced it with an Oral B one. Or that wine which she has never mentioned again...

I dunno how the marketing departments justify using her? Surely her half arsed munching of crisps on a train (that wasn't even mentioned in her vlog) doesn't translate to actual sales - & most certainly not 1200 quids worth!

Reactions: 17

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
“I have a new AD up I would really appreciate your support please”. What a beggy bitch. Come like my post so I can get another £1200 deal. How about fuck off you massive cow. She has no morals I’ve never seen her eat a bag of sun bites in my life & if they want to market the ‘good post gym snack’ idea then why are they using Brogan? She only goes to the gym if she has a free membership and then it’s only to have a casual stroll on the treadmill whilst watching Netflix ffs! I. I can’t wait for the day she comes back down to reality and has to work a real job again to pay the bills.

gossgal

VIP Member
headphones in again must be why they get on so well 🤣

id be upset if my man had his headphones constantly in as brogan says each to there own

54321Z

It really pisses me off that she acts like her life is so hard when she literally has her mum, Benji and Benji’s family there to do everything for her. Not everyone has family around them and someone to go to doctors appointments with them, or to help them move/“renovate” a house, or to let them live rent free while they save up. All of this combined with the fact she gets paid to do fuck all and spends her week laying in bed replying to comments and claiming expenses on all the new clothes she’s bought. She has no idea how good she’s got it and I can’t believe she’s so ungrateful constantly.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
That BinkyBee comment definitely includes tattle too which annoys me . Tattle is just like talking to pals about people we don’t like on the internet. We don’t have to like everyone and that’s okay. These influencers act like they are holier than thou and would never say a bad word about anyone which is total rubbish.

Some comments go too far, yes, but if brogan didn’t search the thread out she’d be none the wiser. Just like she’d be none the wiser if we were having this conversation in person

Reactions: 16

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
That is my monthly wage. I work for the NHS and have a hell of a lot more to put up with than Brogan does!
I recon that’s a pretty average monthly wage for a lot of people. Where as it looks like Brogey just needs to sit and eat a few packs of crisps and take a few pics of her doing so to earn that. (Oh and she’s so proud of that piece of work too) 🙄 .

gossgal

VIP Member
flows to me” :mad:

You mean you get FREE money while I get up at 4am to start a shift at 6am shes better off on the job centre

She gets up my goat with her smug face spoilt brat getting paid to open a bag of crisps put that on your cv bro beg

thischarmingmiss

41B2297A-6802-4491-A356-C49110EDB3A9.jpeg

Who wants to bet she’ll be getting a cleaner for their house? As we all know how overwhelming it is for her to keep her home clean, empty bins, food shop, cook etc. I mean there are just not enough hours in the day for all that when you work at home is there??? 😂

Vickisuder

7C91B7DE-1010-4202-9598-4749A3936F91.png will it stay Or will it go? Would quite like a reply. I don’t see why that was included- just say they had no ongoing chain!

Last edited:

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Long term this won't work. I saw Louise pentland talking about how the vlogging world won't last forever and she's contingency plans like multiple properties for the future! That's on top of the stuff we know about like books ect! Brogan has nothing to fall back on!!!! A house full of tat and friends who will drop her like a mouldy piss covered hot cake as soon as her work dries up!!! Sad life. We may earn less but we have so so much more than she does.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Honestly it's like 80% diet. If she just stopped eating like she's a bloke with a tape worm, the weight would fall off. She wouldn't even need to go to the gym all the time 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She seemed to revel in the fact a friend of a friend is having nothing but problems when it comes to buying a house and she had to (very loudly) point out how great it had been for them. Sums up the type of person she is, maybe instead of gloating she could have asked if that friend would like the details of the people they used.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Less than a minute into the new weekly slog and she's already mentioned that she's overwhelmed... From what exactly?!
She’s in pjs, wrapped up in a blanket moaning about finding little jobs like buying a birthday card overwhelming. Argh! All I hear is excuses every time she speaks.

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
They’ve made a mistake charging into every room and stripping them back. She’s clearly doing nothing to contribute and he’s understandably struggling to fit it in around work and playing to Brogans tune. They could be living in it and doing one room at a time.