Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why did she go to the feelunique event. She does not look after her appearance in the slightest, doesn’t look like she ever washes or exfoliates her skin and she draws her eyebrows on with ginger sharpies.

I wish brands would invite loyal customers instead to these events by looking at customers order history (love feelunique and lookfantastic, they’re even better around Christmas!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I can’t get over how aggressive and rude she is. Like talking a about ISAs and then shouting, “do your own research.” No need to be rude! And aggressively telling people she has a right to keep things private!😂

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
i was going to post the same thing.

get a grip Brogan! No one is making you have this. There are other alternatives
It's crazy because there is more spice in a korma than their relationship.... I bet they bump uglies once a month max. (And it'll be scheduled in Bogey's planner because she's just so organised guyzzzzz)

• Haha

Elsass

Chatty Member
What a condescending load of drivel. I’ve just stopped at “I believe in the law of attraction and money flows to me” just after a rant about not revealing the numbers because she doesn’t believe she needs to.
Get some humility girl

• Angry

amoore90

People who take selfies with their eyes shut pretending to be asleep do my head in.

The way she’s carrying on about the coil is ridiculous. Her insta story was over dramatic enough, tweeting and having to even post on YouTube about it is just so pathetic and attention seeking its insane.

5028B133-E4A6-4D02-B406-6569089D9D75.png

You are not ‘poorly’.

• Haha
  • Angry

Elsass

Chatty Member
I was a bit concerned actually because I checked my bank account earlier like ?????? Why hasn’t any money flowed in 🤬
I had a towel on my head for the whole juryation, it must have been because I left the house and didn’t go to sainsbriz

• Haha

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
She's making such a big deal out of 'saving money' because she spent most of her adult life spending every penny she had and not saving any. That's why she cried when she couldn't afford trek america. And in that gingerbread house Xmas video, she didn't have anything saved yet whereas benji had his deposit already.
She said that because she didn't go to uni, she was able to save and progress in her career..that's so not true if you've seen all her weekly vlogs from the start.
She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder about not having gone to uni, truth is that there's no way she'd have got through a degree. Benji may have a great career from not going to uni, but she's just blundered through life hopping from dead end job to job. I think Jimmy's was her most decent job.
Get off your high horse girl!

• Heart

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I've only just caught up with the weekly flog tonight, I think there has to be some thyroid issues going on, at the start of the vlog when she was combing her grease laden hair to go to the gym her neck was bulging, I'm no doctor but get your thyroid checked brogan hun. Can I just add hair was hanging with grease in that bit then she went to the gym, came home, showered but didn't wash her hair and then went to meet friends with the same disgusting ponytail! She must smell like a deep fat fryer!

Also angry that she stated she couldn't go help benji and his dad at the house cz she had just had her hair done and didn't want it dusty for london the next day!!! Wash your fuckin hair you manky cow!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Someone on emma (brummymummyof2) tattle Found an interview from emma where she stated she begged Merlin for 18 months for family passes and she states how she constantly sends brands her work and constantly sends them emails asking them to work with her! Imagine harassing a brand for 18 MONTHS for a freebie instead of buying them yourself
  • “In Brummy Mummy of 2’s own words she has ‘no shame’ when it comes to contacting brands. Emma regularly contacts different companies asking to blog about anything from make up to even holidays”
  • “NEVER GIVE UP – Emma emailed Merlin for 18 months asking for a Merlin pass for her and her family. She never heard back from them in those 18 months of contacting them regularly, but she continued to send them links to her blogs about her trips to Alton Towers, Cbeebies land etc.”

Brogan is 100% guilty of this too and this is what she refers to as admin. Literally begging brands and harassing brands to work with them. Absolutely shameful brogan might even be worse than emma

Last edited:
  • Wow

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I thought 35 years was the norm. And that’s exactly why I don’t own a house yet 😂
As I’ve mentioned before I’m looking once job contract allows and Jesus this video has helped exactly zero percent but I’ll be sure to just ask my boss for a pay rise tomorrow. Can’t believe I’ve wasted 3 years at uni getting my teaching degree instead of just advancing in my career. What a twit.

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
What a condescending load of drivel. I’ve just stopped at “I believe in the law of attraction and money flows to me” just after a rant about not revealing the numbers because she doesn’t believe she needs to.
Get some humility girl
yes condescending is exactly the same word that came into my head!! Especially all the ‘you can google it yourself’ thank you that’s great advice for an advice video I’m really glad I watched.

AND DURYATION MADE A COMEBACK

Meg1912

VIP Member
If you've tired them? Actually dead!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Not being funny but I’m a homeowner and I didn’t need a 48 minute shit video to tell me how to do it.
Common sense =
Save money
Have good credit
Find a house
Apply for mortgage
Get a solicitor
Wait for exchange
Get keys
Move in...
there was NOTHING informative in this video, she literally just kept saying I saved money, money this money that. Wants to talk about how well off she is but won’t talk about her deposit what a load of shit!
And that house is not worth more than £250,000 it’s comparative to a council house in my area 😂😂😂😂😂

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
I think they ruin it for everyone else by getting all these freebies.

For example Brogan always says that she normally uses a lush bath bomb when she gets her baths and hardly ever has to use bubble bath. She must get at least 3/4 baths a week - all the time using lush bath bombs that cost her sweet F.A while the rest of us, if we want to take a bath with a lush bath bomb have to pay £6/7 per go as they have increased the price so much over the last few years.

I just feel they have had to increase the price to balance the amount of freebies they send out to lazy privileged beggars like Brogan.