Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
#braggingwithbrogan #beggingwithbrogan #eatinginbedwithbrogan #dodgingthegymwithbrogan #lyingaboutmyweightgainwithbrogan

These are all things that happen more regularly in Brogan's life so why don't they get a hashtag? Eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

becca2512

7062BCCE-7F7C-4AE2-A1E3-CA46FF21AB39.jpeg

Finding it really hard to concentrate on what stupid things she’s saying when her make up is this bad 😫

Edit: “if you don’t know what a credit score is, do some research” it literally would have taken less than 20 seconds to explain 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
We have a 35 mortgage, we actually could have afforded a 25 year mortgage. However this is not our forever home and we only intend to live here for 5 years as we were only 21 and 23 when we bought it.

It worked out or mortgage repayments would be extremely low if we took out 35 year mortgage rather than 25 and our interest rate is so low it didn’t make a difference. So we decided to do that so we could go on an expensive holiday binge for 5 years and then once we buy our forever home we will drop it to as low as we can get, probably less than 25 years.

Also did she actually say “my mum supported me setting up my first savings account.” Why did she need support doing that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Thecolourrainbow

Her Instagram post today annoyed me.
They were surrounded by mess, suitcases, laundry for ages and she has not had time to clean it until today? Who is she kidding? She's just so lazy it's unreal.
I don't know if anyone watches Motherland but I was watching it today, and there is a woman who starts 'freelancing' at home after quitting her job. She ends up sleeping in every day, says she has to do so many things on her to do list like buy a carbon monoxide detector, then says she might go on a city break for a few days 😆 reminded me so much of Brogie working hard at home 😂

VV93

So so so fake. I understand the pic is an ad but she could atleast engage with her follower, Maybe thank them for their recommendation. Brogan just completely shuts them down because sunbites are so amazing she couldn’t possibly even try something else that’s probably just as good and much cheaper!(because she’s getting paid for it)
85E91CBB-E21E-4CDB-8AD8-1D42276B9226.jpeg

• Wow

Louby_Lou

I thought she always said she didn’t like Christmas that much and they only do small token gifts.

wtf lol
Everyday is Christmas for Bogie - she stays in her pyjamas all day, eats crap, takes naps in middle of day, gets loads of free shit. Only difference is SHE doesn't give anything to anyone.

• Heart

VV93

Really don’t like seeing someone work from their bed nor eat in bed. Only makes it worse as an ad that I’ve never seen her eat sunbites before.
why does she or the company think this would encourage people to want to eat them? I thought they were marketed as a “healthier” option yet they’re being advertise by an overweight woman working and eating from her bed.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I don’t think living with Benjis dad has given them an accurate representation of what living together will actually be like. They’ve had minimal bills to pay and they’ve not had to make any decisions. I think he has the potential to be quite forceful with his choices.

I actually felt a little bit sorry for Brogan when Benji was snapping at her, she was like ‘I know - I was just showing them’ his tone sounded arsey and hers a little upset.
They're a pair of kids pretending to be grown ups.

Flooo1998

I can't believe Brogie would spent £66 on makeup palettes when she has never mentions an interest in makeup, she only wears it once in a while. I think she likes to buy stuff to attempt to make her feel happier, I used to do this when I was in a bad place. I used to buy things and although it made me happier at first, what really improved my mental health was doing exercise and having a better social life.

Reactions: 17

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
17A2D4F1-7D99-49B2-9F98-C507A17271D2.png

Brogan is so proud of herself for fuflling 🤭

I don’t know why she’s so proud- it looks so fake and set up and like her friends really don’t want to be there. I wonder if she pays people to pretend to play games with her.....

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She told her PT about her coil... she seriously needs to find some friends. It’s quite sad really, it sounded like she doesn’t have anyone to really talk to.

Laur91

VIP Member
It’s so funny in the weekly vlog when she keeps saying ‘people on Instagram’ when she clearly means Tattle hahaha ‘people on Instagram couldn’t understand why I wore two dresses’ ‘people on Instagram kept telling me the coil shouldn’t hurt as much as it did’.

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Why is she so secretive and feel she needs a grand reveal about everything? Nobody is going to lose sleep or get excitied over the location of your skiing holiday...

Blackhearts

It doesn't sound very modest when talking about that coat "it looks really nice on me" - would you say that about yourself in a vlog? Perhaps I'm being too overly critical but thought it would be better to say "out of all the coats I tried I thought it suited me best"

Saying it looks really nice on me is the kind of thing someone says to you, rather than something you'd say about yourself? Maybe I'm nitpicking but I cringed when she said it.
I cringed when she said the scarf is an absolute bargain at £12!? Unless I’m just really tight, I don’t think a £12 scarf is a bargain! She could get the same one in Primark for £4.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
She told her PT about her coil... she seriously needs to find some friends. It’s quite sad really, it sounded like she doesn’t have anyone to really talk to.

When she mentioned the coil my partner shuddered and turned to me and said

"imagine being Brogans coil 🤮"

Thanks for that mate!

• Haha
  • Sick