Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said many times before that she shops at Aldi! What a vile LIAR!
yeah she did in her flat we need her called out on this shes even a snob on supermarkets it was Tesco, Aldi, now Sainzburyz guys ffs 🤦‍♀️ can we all club together and get her speech lessons

she also said she doesnt watch the apprentice and love island she watched it every week in her flat and when she was at her dads 🤬

i want 2015 brogan cant stand this one 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
yeah she did in her flat we need her called out on this shes even a snob on supermarkets it was Tesco, Aldi, now Sainzburyz guys ffs 🤦‍♀️ can we all club together and get her speech lessons

she also said she doesnt watch the apprentice and love island she watched it every week in her flat and when she was at her dads 🤬

i want 2015 brogan cant stand this one 😭
I don’t think she can bare to look at anyone doing well for themselves or those who look better.

Reactions: 4
It’s so irritating nobody can call her out on anything as she just deletes the comments and blocks. She can’t handle any sort of criticism or stand anyone with a different point of view from her. If I owned a company and was asking an individual to promote my brand/product, I would welcome any feedback positive & negative because you need to listen to the customers in order to improve. Sunbites are going to look at that ad and see only good it’s not a true reflection. She’s hardly a picture of health so I’m surprised sunbites used her. If you I’ve noticed aswell she will not really like any other vloggers posts except Beth as she must be her flavour of the month. Her numbers /likes on posts are dropping. I think if she was still under management they would be pulling her up for the way she communicates with viewers. She can’t articulate herself in a professional manner. Her basic grasp of the English language is worrying when she has blogged for companies. Ps I love Aldi’s

Reactions: 14
She should really consider doing an English course or something. I'm not the cleverest person but if I was doing an ad for a company I would make sure I used correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, it makes her look really unprofessional.

Reactions: 11
She should really consider doing an English course or something. I'm not the cleverest person but if I was doing an ad for a company I would make sure I used correct spelling, grammar and punctuation, it makes her look really unprofessional.
Thing is, if she had management things like this wouldn’t happen, however no one wants to work with her because she’s so difficult and she wouldn’t be prepared to take a pay cut either

Reactions: 6
headphones in again must be why they get on so well 🤣

id be upset if my man had his headphones constantly in as brogan says each to there own

Reactions: 17
What the heck is that weird pose she’s doing with one leg over the other she is clearly really self conscious
And they're both at it! For goodness sake, how bloody awkward do they both look? Just stand like a normal person! Oh no, you can't, can you, because then you might have to admit to yourself that you're not the same size you were last year. Idiot.

Reactions: 9
stand further away benji it makes us look slimmer :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️ who would invite her anywhere

Reactions: 1
What the heck is that weird pose she’s doing with one leg over the other she is clearly really self conscious
Who stands on their tip toes like that? Wonder how long it takes them to set up the pose for this pic a good 10 minutes surely, desperately trying to shave off some inches & make herself appear taller. Then looks totally different with the ‘teddy’. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why oh why does she stand on tippy toes? She did that outside the new house pic. Does she not realise how fecking ridiculous it looks?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.