Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so secretive and feel she needs a grand reveal about everything? Nobody is going to lose sleep or get excitied over the location of your skiing holiday...
Shes special though and princess of bournmouth :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Currently Poole 😂 she claims the house in Bournemouth but I would love to know if it actually is!
she pronounce poole as in a swimming pool and walls as in wool not being rude about people with speech difficulties but she spoke totally normal in 2015 it pisses me off its like she mocks people who need actual help in learning shes damn right rude school girl bitchy rude bully no wonder trek america girls dumped her.

how much more stuff can she get free another bleeping holiday when she gets paid from that advert expect a home bargins haul doesnt go there anymore either shes too good for everything these days.

Reactions: 1
OT but I’m going to Florida today! Cannot wait! Might get some caramel m&ms and sell them to Brogie. Make a quick quid!!

Reactions: 13
she pronounce poole as in a swimming pool and walls as in wool not being rude about people with speech difficulties but she spoke totally normal in 2015 it pisses me off its like she mocks people who need actual help in learning shes damn right rude school girl bitchy rude bully no wonder trek america girls dumped her.

how much more stuff can she get free another bleeping holiday when she gets paid from that advert expect a home bargins haul doesnt go there anymore either shes too good for everything these days.
I remember watching the trek America vlog when she was crying and telling everyone the other girls isolated her, I actually felt sorry for her as time went on with her vlogs I’ve realised she’s a complete self entitled hole who seems to fall out with everyone. The issue is clearly her ! I really want to know from the trek America girls what she was actually like to travel with. I think she likes to tell little white lies to make herself feel better

Reactions: 11
17A2D4F1-7D99-49B2-9F98-C507A17271D2.png

Brogan is so proud of herself for fuflling 🤭

I don’t know why she’s so proud- it looks so fake and set up and like her friends really don’t want to be there. I wonder if she pays people to pretend to play games with her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so sick of her “I’m busy” bullshit, taking a bath, washing your hair and then drying it, and taking the bins out don’t add to your work load brogie!!!
Does that mean i was busy also :ROFLMAO: class as house chores not being busy brogan thats called every day life guys back from town did some banking christmas shopping came home and cleaned the kitchen and washed the outside bins i have such a busy life :rolleyes: ill post on instagram what i did and get paid 1200 for myself im in the wrong job.

Reactions: 4
Just tried a Disney world rice crispy treat and some of the infamous caramel M+Ms that my mate brought back from florida for me... And I can confirm that the M+Ms are gross. The rice crispy treat was sooo sweet. How does brogan like these things so much??!

Reactions: 2
Just tried a Disney world rice crispy treat and some of the infamous caramel M+Ms that my mate brought back from florida for me... And I can confirm that the M+Ms are gross. The rice crispy treat was sooo sweet. How does brogan like these things so much??!
I think she's got a serious sugar problem. I definitely have a sweet tooth but I don't obsess over sugar as much as she does

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.