Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I just saw Bogey on a billboard with a towel on her head advertising Nivea all over Leicester Square in London. What a model! Phwoarrr 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One good thing about her video... At least she admitted she isn’t an expert when it comes to all thats a mortgage and house buying. I think some on here could remember they aren’t experts either (which is obvious).

Reactions: 2
So she's smoothed her own fod, but left Mumma Julie's... you're not fooling anyone Bogey you wrinkley monster

View attachment 51625
why is she even sharing this tit on her home account & the repost of a random girl watching her tit show video?? People follow these accounts to see actual home improvements in process, before & afters etc, not Julie and her old mum posing with a mask for the gram & then going home once they realise it’s too much hard work 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
why is she even sharing this tit on her home account & the repost of a random girl watching her tit show video?? People follow these accounts to see actual home improvements in process, before & afters etc, not Julie and her old mum posing with a mask for the gram & then going home once they realise it’s too much hard work 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
She will want to put as much content ( tit) on her home account to make it look like a busy account. She may go Instagram crazy over next few days as Lucy woods has just announced she’s bought a house and starting a home account

Brogan is such a lazy cow. If I just bought a house and was currently mooching rent free at my partners parents house I’d be pulling myself together and moving out ASAP and actually doing more than just stripping wallpaper over the course of three weeks.

When I moved into my house I slept on a mattress on the floor, with no TV, no sofa and no working oven whilst I got everything sorted and it was a huge experience that I actually really enjoyed. The best part was piecing my home together bit by bit, ALL whilst working full time as a nurse, 12.5 hour shifts.

Reactions: 19
One good thing about her video... At least she admitted she isn’t an expert when it comes to all thats a mortgage and house buying. I think some on here could remember they aren’t experts either (which is obvious).
people on here aren’t making videos about it for Adsense though ???? she gets top marks for making an advice video with no advice

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t just let money flow to her does she... she witches and whines and whinges about how stressed, anxious and windy she is while eating a pack of crisps and getting paid for it. Bloody pathetic girl.

Reactions: 10
Brogan is such a lazy cow. If I just bought a house and was currently mooching rent free at my partners parents house I’d be pulling myself together and moving out ASAP and actually doing more than just stripping wallpaper over the course of three weeks.

When I moved into my house I slept on a mattress on the floor, with no TV, no sofa and no working oven whilst I got everything sorted and it was a huge experience that I actually really enjoyed. The best part was piecing my home together bit by bit, ALL whilst working full time as a nurse, 12.5 hour shifts.
THIS!

I slept on a mattress on the floor for the first week. Still waiting for my sofa!

Reactions: 2
I was super bored when I got home from work today (a proper job, not just filming myself eating crisps) and I was watching a load of Brogies old vlogs. I can't believe someone has changed their personality so much in only a couple of years. Although she's always been slightly irritating (those careokes are hilarious) she was really independent and hardworking and seemed super grateful for her subscribers and the opportunities she got. Nowadays her vlogs are so bloody boring, and that mortgage video could have been a lot better. Instead of saying "do your own research" maybe she should have done her own bleeping job properly and added links to useful websites ect. She makes me so angry it's insaaane

Reactions: 11
She would fall out with everyone of us the rate she is going shes pissed off mostly all of us.

Every time she has something on like dinner with megan she never films yet films in bloody towel to prove she washes every day

Oh the Sunbites AD is up....£1200 in the bank for that! Kerching!

• Haha
Is she actually taking the piss?? I’ve just watched the mortgage vlog don’t know why I’ve already got a mortgage 🤣 but she’s actually just said she believes that money flows to her seriously!!! I can’t even cope with this girl if that were true and we all believed in that tit wouldn’t we all be rich Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also she’s said when she was saving her friends gave her support and when setting up a savings account her mum gave her support?!? Does this mean they went with her and gave her encouragement or did they actually give her money and pay for things?? I’m soooooooo confused!!

Reactions: 4
“I have a new AD up I would really appreciate your support please”. What a beggy witch. Come like my post so I can get another £1200 deal. How about duck off you massive cow. She has no morals I’ve never seen her eat a bag of sun bites in my life & if they want to market the ‘good post gym snack’ idea then why are they using Brogan? She only goes to the gym if she has a free membership and then it’s only to have a casual stroll on the treadmill whilst watching Netflix ffs! I. I can’t wait for the day she comes back down to reality and has to work a real job again to pay the bills.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.