Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a majorly weird pose but she looks a lot slimmer than she usually does tbf!

[emoji848]
That's because she's hiding half the width of her body with the really weird positioning of her arms. Can you imagine how long it takes to set up these photos to get the poses just right? Longer than it takes to eat a bag of M&Ms I'd wager ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the Apprentice, and was thinking how Brogan would be a perfect candidate...
Self absorbed ☑
Falls out with people easily ☑
Great at begging stuff for free ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the Apprentice, and was thinking how Brogan would be a perfect candidate...
Self absorbed ☑
Falls out with people easily ☑
Great at begging stuff for free ☑
Also,
Thicker than two short planks ✔
Very limited vocabulary and mispronounces words ✔
Knows duck all about being a successful businesswoman ✔

Reactions: 12
watching the premiere of adam and garys new WDW vlog and OF course miss brogad has joined the chat and taken over it like its hers answering questions that are meant for adam and gary. sick of her!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
#braggingwithbrogan #beggingwithbrogan #eatinginbedwithbrogan #dodgingthegymwithbrogan #lyingaboutmyweightgainwithbrogan

These are all things that happen more regularly in Brogan's life so why don't they get a hashtag? Eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs I hope the smug witch face plants the snow 🤣 #faceplantingwithbrogan

Also that tagged company wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a shady undeclared AD. #beggingbrogan

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
watching the premiere of adam and garys new WDW vlog and OF course miss brogad has joined the chat and taken over it like its hers answering questions that are meant for adam and gary. sick of her!!!!
She answers benjis comments on instagram got caught out by saying thank you so much she is a controlling witch if i were them id delete her comments

was watching her old travel vlogs doesnt ask if anyone else wanted to go somewhere its always what brogan wants i have a sister like that its put me off going anywhere with her now

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Because skiing at Christmas is top of most young couples priority after buying their first home....not saving money and enjoying Christmas in their new home and putting that money towards something for it 🤔😡

Reactions: 29
Because skiing at Christmas is top of most young couples priority after buying their first home....not saving money and enjoying Christmas in their new home and putting that money towards something for it 🤔😡
This is because she’s not grateful for anything she’s been lucky enough to literally be handed in life. Nothing will ever be enough for her to be happy.

Reactions: 7
So the house is goong to be ready just in time for Christmas yet they want to spend it in a hotel , cry over being to fat to ski and probably argue with her family? 100% going for an #Ad

Reactions: 9
Ffs California, Italy, a weekend break to Isle of Wight, New house and now a little winter break skiing that she won’t reveal the location “ all to be revealed” sure will be revealed in her crappy weekly vlogs to add some content “ her usual come pack with me 🙄not bad for a girl that sits most days with a wet towel round her head and eats countless bowls of tuna pasta. Braggybrogs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so secretive and feel she needs a grand reveal about everything? Nobody is going to lose sleep or get excitied over the location of your skiing holiday...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.