Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen the girl eat a bag of sunbites can’t take this ad serious, if she was promoting Chinese Indian chocolate starbs or her favourite “ YOs” I would

Reactions: 7
That AD is terrible!!! When do we ever see her working on her laptop in bed, it’s always using her iPad, why she didn’t use her desk I don’t know, and she has essentially listed all there flavours..... where is the originality?!

I’m no professional blogger but I feel like I could’ve thought of more creative ways to make an AD for Sunbites! What about actually showing them alongside her lunch at her desk or alongside her handbag and keys and stuff in her handbag on the go? Or even the post she’s done but maybe in comfies with fairy lights or something as no one would lounge in a tight denim dress and tights!?

Reactions: 4
It’s just so fake it’s ridiculous! Oooh Banjo take a snap of me on the bed mid-bite of a crisp. I have to say the angle really isn’t flattering- she looks very podgy.
There is no validity in any of these types of stupid ‘influencer’ pictures. If she wasn’t being paid she wouldn’t have put the post up. It’s so fake it’s almost patronising to the intended audience!

Reactions: 8
The notepad with the blank page sums up Brogie better than we ever could. A walking blank page.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't even get the name of one of the flavours right. 'Sour cracked black pepper '🙄

Reactions: 2
No wonder shes grining getting paid not to eat a bag of crisps bets are she didnt even put one in her mouth has that dress even been washed shes gets right up my goat

Reactions: 3
Really don’t like seeing someone work from their bed nor eat in bed. Only makes it worse as an ad that I’ve never seen her eat sunbites before.
why does she or the company think this would encourage people to want to eat them? I thought they were marketed as a “healthier” option yet they’re being advertise by an overweight woman working and eating from her bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone like Gemma Miles would be perfect for them she even makes her own healthy homemade soup for Autumn Winter and its lush as ive done it myself but Brogan sits on a bed 🤦‍♀️ how is that healthy adertising she cant be arsed to go to a park at least for a decent piccie

Reactions: 5
“I have a new AD up I would really appreciate your support please”. What a beggy witch. Come like my post so I can get another £1200 deal. How about duck off you massive cow. She has no morals I’ve never seen her eat a bag of sun bites in my life & if they want to market the ‘good post gym snack’ idea then why are they using Brogan? She only goes to the gym if she has a free membership and then it’s only to have a casual stroll on the treadmill whilst watching Netflix ffs! I. I can’t wait for the day she comes back down to reality and has to work a real job again to pay the bills.
Makes me think of when they moaned about the Matilda play yet I bet if it was sponsored it would be all 'omg it was amazing guyyysss' 'best show ever!' 'really reccomend it!' fake ass people selling their souls

Reactions: 6
So so so fake. I understand the pic is an ad but she could atleast engage with her follower, Maybe thank them for their recommendation. Brogan just completely shuts them down because sunbites are so amazing she couldn’t possibly even try something else that’s probably just as good and much cheaper!(because she’s getting paid for it)
85E91CBB-E21E-4CDB-8AD8-1D42276B9226.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So so so fake. I understand the pic is an ad but she could atleast engage with her follower, Maybe thank them for their recommendation. Brogan just completely shuts them down because sunbites are so amazing she couldn’t possibly even try something else that’s probably just as good and much cheaper!(because she’s getting paid for it)View attachment 51996
Too snobby to shop at Aldi?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So so so fake. I understand the pic is an ad but she could atleast engage with her follower, Maybe thank them for their recommendation. Brogan just completely shuts them down because sunbites are so amazing she couldn’t possibly even try something else that’s probably just as good and much cheaper!(because she’s getting paid for it)View attachment 51996
She's said many times before that she shops at Aldi! What a vile LIAR!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.