Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dramatic does a coil fitting need to be? I went myself, drove myself to work and popped some pain and put a gel heat up pad on my stomach and carried on my day. Jesus, these influencers manage to make a task I didn’t even tell my friends about into vlog worthy escapade 😴

Reactions: 14
In my opinion she is being incredibly dramatic/attention seeking/making it a really good excuse to do what she does best - be lazy! I had one a few weeks after a c-section. It’s really not that bad and it definitely doesn’t warrant ‘taking the day off’ or lying in bed all day...

Reactions: 11
Yeah it hurts, but as so many said just suck it up? Also - if you have the luxury to work from home (I can if I so wish but I never get stuff done so I don’t haha) then just stay quiet and use a hot water bottle. This is the crap that makes influencers so unlikeable.

Reactions: 6
i was going to post the same thing.

get a grip Brogan! No one is making you have this. There are other alternatives
I was also going to say the same thing. Try pushing a baby out your vag or having a c section, having sweeps, your waters broken, people shoving their hand up your vag to see how engaged you are. When I was in labour I
I had 4 peoples hands up there one after the other!!

Reactions: 8
“Choccie” 🤬🤬🤬 wise up brogan talk about an overreaction she decided it was gonna be bad before she even got it!
7158E1AA-8DE1-48C9-86FB-821600898CE5.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
But why? That's literally just your experience.....

Is Brogan getting paid to have a coil fitted? 😂 #ad #gifted
I saw one were someone had commented about it been painful to insert and gained a lot of weight after and it was the only one she hadn't responded too

She's such a dumb cow, I'm sat in hospital as we speak waiting to be induced by having a balloon inserted (TMI Soz) because my placenta has stopped working and it's dangerous for the baby. She can jog the eff on 🖕🏻

Reactions: 15
P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

Always on the look out for an excuse not to drag her fat lazy backside out of bed.
I’d love to be able to not drag my lazy ass outta bed just for one day! Haha
BUT I live in the real world and ive got bills to pay.. so off to work I go full time - with a broken foot! Hahaha

Reactions: 4
This is where we need an eye roll response 🙄 for god sake child! (Was gonna say woman, but she ain’t)

Reactions: 2
Off topic but i’m having the coil inserted straight after c-section in 3 weeks time and now I’m totally shitting it :eek::ROFLMAO:
I’m sorry!! Everyone reacts differently and I’m a wimp 😂 the overwhelming feeling seems to be it’s not that bad so I’m sure you’ll be fine, and also you might not feel it after the spinal anaesthesia for your C section!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but if I’ve ever been in severe pain I’m unable to talk/use phone let alone make videos and reply to comment.
it’s obviously not as bad as she’s making out.

Reactions: 6
She always acts like she's the only person to ever achieve or go through anything, drives me crazy

Reactions: 11
Tbh if my mum was still about I’d have her holding my hand.
I watch a show on Channel 5 (GP Behind closed doors) and seen episodes where patients bring their Mum to coil fittings i think its just unusual for Brogan as she has such a volatile relationship with her Mum

Reactions: 1
I watch a show on Channel 5 (GP Behind closed doors) and seen episodes where patients bring their Mum to coil fittings i think its just unusual for Brogan as she has such a volatile relationship with her Mum
Probably common for 16 year old girls to take their mum, but surely not a 25 year old 😂 my mum would piss her sides laughing if I asked her, she'd tell me to get a grip lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get really horrendous period pains. Last week I was coming back in a busy train into London after visiting my sister. Felt sick and faint so sat down on the floor. Nice couple gave me a seat and some water. Had to almost crawl off of the train & sit down on the platform it was so bad. After some pain and a rest in the first aid office I was okay. At no point during the agonising pain did I even think.....hmmm better take a selfie for my Insta stories. She's an attention seeking twit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.