Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know she wasn’t invited to the ceremony? I’m confused. If she did just turn up though then that’s so cringe 😬

Reactions: 1
RE the ceremony. If it’s in a church it is public event and a nuke - yes anyone - can attend. My dad is a vicar and there are always “strangers” there. Usually regular church-goers to that specific church who has seen the wedding advertised. Church is a house of god and can’t be restricted. (Not personally religious but naturally have a lot of experience with the ins and outs!)
Also, in the UK it’s quite common for people to go the ceremony who only have a evening invitation as everyone is aware how expensive receptions (meals) can be but they still want to see bride and groom tie the knot. I don’t think it’s a big deal personally!
But yeah, Brogan is so so rude and it’s all down to her snotty mum.

Reactions: 4
You wouldn’t go if you weren’t invited.
Yes. If it's in a place of worship it's a public service. So anyone can attend. I've been to lots of weddings were people (mostly old ladies of the church) just rock up in their everyday wear and sit quietly at the back or maybe the parents of some of the guests (like my Mum when my school friend got married).
NEVER have I seen someone get dressed up and rocked up to the ceremony then only actually gone to the evening do.
Weird.

Size 16 my arse Bogie!!!! Your bigger then that just bloody admit and embrace it
BB55D18B-1E30-4E6A-B339-6E346A402175.jpeg

Reactions: 1
So she’s getting the ‘poil’ done tomorrow the little sausage is looking for a Disney film to watch in bed afterwards while most people in the real world are out working hard in actual jobs. So relatable 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why do we need to know she is getting the coil fitted?!
I know! Who cares lol.

I bet her doc has taken her off the pill because of her weight gain - you have to be under a certain weight for most contraceptive pills...

Reactions: 16
I’m guessing she’s stopping the pill because she is too overweight for it now? As you have to be under a certain weight for the combined pill (im on that). You can get the mini pill if you’re overweight, but it’s not that good as contraception

I know! Who cares lol.

I bet her doc has taken her off the pill because of her weight gain - you have to be under a certain weight for most contraceptive pills...
Snap! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
The comments on her coil post make me laugh - I hope she’s getting hormonal coil because everyone’s telling her it doesn’t hurt but I got the copper coil recently and it was much worse than the hormonal and the initial days after / during my first period it felt like Satan himself was squeezing my uterus 🤣 she’ll be in bed for days if that’s the case! (I wasn’t, I put on my big gal non influenced pants and went to work right after, like all normal adults do 🙄)

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing she’s stopping the pill because she is too overweight for it now? As you have to be under a certain for the combined pill (im on that). You can get the mini pill if you’re overweight, but it’s not that good as contraception

Snap! :ROFLMAO:
The mini pill does work and is effective but you have to be more strict about it, one of the reasons also she has probably been asked to get the coil is the weight but also with the combined pill you shouldn’t be on it for more than 5 years as it has increased risks to cancer (or so I was told) I don’t understand why she is making a massive deal about it! Is it because she wants to make out that she and Benji still need contraception?

Reactions: 5
The comments on her coil post make me laugh - I hope she’s getting hormonal coil because everyone’s telling her it doesn’t hurt but I got the copper coil recently and it was much worse than the hormonal and the initial days after / during my first period it felt like Satan himself was squeezing my uterus 🤣 she’ll be in bed for days if that’s the case! (I wasn’t, I put on my big gal non influenced pants and went to work right after, like all normal adults do 🙄)
I have the “smaller” hormonal coil and god I didn’t get out of bed for two days I was in so much pain, luckily had it fitted on a Friday so I had the weekend to squirm, I think it depends where you are in your cycle as to how much it hurts but I had to just grab an appointment when I could get it!

The mini pill does work and is effective but you have to be more strict about it, one of the reasons also she has probably been asked to get the coil is the weight but also with the combined pill you shouldn’t be on it for more than 5 years as it has increased risks to cancer (or so I was told) I don’t understand why she is making a massive deal about it! Is it because she wants to make out that she and Benji still need contraception?
I think she just likes to make a drama out of everything.

i Wonder how many times she will mention the coil/her periods etc in her vlog that gets uploaded tomorrow. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly, one of my friends got pregnant on the mini pill, but she wasn’t strict about the times she took it. Even the midwife said she shouldn't have been given that as a contraception alone. I couldn’t see brogan handling the responsibility of having to be strict with the mini pill! :ROFLMAO:

I think I’ve been on the pill about 4, nearly 5 years now, but I haven’t had anyone mention stopping it, might have to have a read online!:)

Reactions: 2
Oops I've been on it for 11 years 🙈

Reactions: 2
I know this is very crude and off topic but does anyone else reckon she stinks of farts??!

she just looks so smelly in her photos nowadays, I’ve really gone off her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is very crude and off topic but does anyone else reckon she stinks of farts??!

she just looks so smelly in her photos nowadays, I’ve really gone off her 🤢
She probably has something else that smells and who ever is fitting her coil tomorrow is not gonna have a nice time 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
tit me I had the coil, dealt with the worst pain I’ve ever had in my life for 4 days (whilst still at work) and then I made em take it out!
good luck to her she might need that Disney film and those new ‘roomy’ pyjamas that are tight as tit! Hahaha

She’s had a gym induction but you can bet she’ll spend so long recovering from getting the coil fitted we‘ll never hear about the gym again.

Reactions: 6
So she’s getting the ‘poil’ done tomorrow the little sausage is looking for a Disney film to watch in bed afterwards while most people in the real world are out working hard in actual jobs. So relatable 🙄
Christ me I work in a hospital and when I got my coil put in I walked back up to my ward and finished the rest of my 13 hour shift. Broglin needs a reality check ASAP.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.