Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, imagining Brogie and Bongotron in any kind of sexual situation makes me queasy. I'm sure this procedure will provide content in her otherwise tragically dull life 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have the “smaller” hormonal coil and god I didn’t get out of bed for two days I was in so much pain, luckily had it fitted on a Friday so I had the weekend to squirm, I think it depends where you are in your cycle as to how much it hurts but I had to just grab an appointment when I could get it!
Off topic but i’m having the coil inserted straight after c-section in 3 weeks time and now I’m totally shitting it :eek::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Christ me I work in a hospital and when I got my coil put in I walked back up to my ward and finished the rest of my 13 hour shift. Broglin needs a reality check ASAP.
Same - I have had two coils in my lifetime. Both times fitted in about 10 mins and then back to work with a few pain killers for the tummy cramps.

I used to love the coil- sang it’s praises to all my friends etc then unfortunately I fell pregnant with the coil which does sometimes happen - nothings 100%, anyways that really was the worst pain of my life and wouldn’t wish that on anyone!

Reactions: 1
I had a really bad time with my coil fitting. My cervix went into spasm and it took two different people several attempts to get the bloody thing in! If I had to go through that again I honestly wouldn’t have another one. I think I was just unlucky as I know plenty of people who’s fittings were straight forward.

Reactions: 3
I commented on the gram about how the coil was the worst experience of my life and she deleted it??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I commented on the gram about how the coil was the worst experience of my life and she deleted it??
But why? That's literally just your experience.....

Is Brogan getting paid to have a coil fitted? 😂 #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Having just watched her stories your comment was obviously taking away from us feeling sorry for her! Clearly she’s the only one allowed to have a bad experience!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's made me so mad how she's reacting after having the coil fitted. Yes it may well hurt and be uncomfortable but taking the day off and taking your mum with you?! What the actual hell. Is she for real. Just get on with it, yes talk about the reasons for having it and say it was uncomfortable but the way she's acting will put people off and scare some people who's last contraception option is the coil.

Reactions: 15
Honestly makes my blood boil that she did that.. she has to be the center of attention it's all about her, such a selfish brat!! Some people are not "hating" Brogan and don't have the luxury of staying in bed all day. I have ZERO sympathy for her..

Reactions: 8
i was going to post the same thing.

get a grip Brogan! No one is making you have this. There are other alternatives
It's crazy because there is more spice in a korma than their relationship.... I bet they bump uglies once a month max. (And it'll be scheduled in Bogey's planner because she's just so organised guyzzzzz)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’s taking the day off, all she does is sit there all day on her laptop anyway, not exactly back breaking is it!
And no way on earth would I have took my mum with me, she’s not a child for gods sake!

Reactions: 8
Why the hell would you take your mum with you ? that family is so bleeping strange I actually have a red neck for her !! Literally no sympathy if she was in that much pain she wouldn’t be posting her experience on Instagram and begging for sympathy! I can see next week vlog already holding her mums hand going into the doctors like the jet2 holiday advert. Enjoy your day in bed grotbags just a usual day in the life of brogan self entitled Tate or Mooney 🙄

Reactions: 22
Ok its nice to be close with your Mum, HOWEVER, this goes way beyond being close and Brogan heavily relying on her mother as though she were still a little girl.
She can’t make a decision without her mum which at her age is weird and shows lack of independence.
To bring your mum to something like having your coil fitted, I'm sorry what? Its actually pathetic

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.