Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also been on here this morning as she’s now explained on insta why she changed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The second dress looks like a pair of my nan’s curtains, not exactly a party dress! I don’t know what’s worse, that one or the original one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t be the only person who hates when someone calls their partner “their favourite human”, she always captions pictures of her and Benji calling him that. It’s just weird, why do you need to declare that?

Reactions: 8
So she went to the wedding of one of her oldest friends but wasn’t important enough to be invited to the reception, only the ceremony and the evening do

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she went to the wedding of one of her oldest friends but wasn’t important enough to be invited to the reception, only the ceremony and the evening do
I have never heard of anyone being invited to the ceremony and evening do but not the reception?! Surely this isn't the case?

Edit: so she has confirmed this in one of her insta comments. Has she only been invited to the evening and just turned up to the ceremony at the church anyway? I am so mortified for her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The only time I've seen someone change their outfit for a wedding is when they're very dressed up for the ceremony and speeches and then changed into more of a clubbing/party dress for the dancing, I don't think it's that common though

Reactions: 4
That poor bride in the bottom right being squashed in brogans massive arms and having to be held so close 🤮

Reactions: 3
I’ve been to weddings where people have got changed for the night do, so I don’t think it’s strange that she had a second dress, especially if they went home in between (though why would you go to the ceremony and night do, but not the meal?! 🤔). I can’t believe how rude she’s being to people in the comments though!

DEB91766-AAC3-4900-A745-9036DC6BF528.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I know we have a go at Brogan for constantly buying new clothes but wouldn’t you splash out for a nice dress for your friends wedding? I only say that as she constantly wears those other two.

Reactions: 7
Not sure why we're suprised she was so rude? She's a rude self righteous horrible little begging skank!

Reactions: 20
If you're invited to the ceremony you're invited to the whole thing....so strange.

Reactions: 10
If you're invited to the ceremony you're invited to the whole thing....so strange.
Ive been to a few weddings where my MIL hasn't been invited but goes to mass at the church, therefore attending the ceremony. Its really weird imo lol.

Brogan is a bit different though. She was clearly only invited as an evening guest and has decided to go to the church for the ceremony regardless. :oops:

Reactions: 5
I have never heard of anyone being invited to the ceremony and evening do but not the reception?! Surely this isn't the case?

Edit: so she has confirmed this in one of her insta comments. Has she only been invited to the evening and just turned up to the ceremony at the church anyway? I am so mortified for her!
Apparently it is a thing, we had a few evening guests ask my parents if they could come to the ceremony of ours. A friend of mine also went to the ceremony and evening so only of a friend from church... the ceremony was at their church so it was less weird

Reactions: 2
View attachment 50353

[emoji2961]

She really should stop pulling this face- the smugness is unbearable!! It's also really not flattering.

But, to be fair to her, I really don't get all these comments about changing outfits being weird. Plenty of people wear different outfits to different parts of the wedding particularly if you attend the evening event which is different from the day/reception event.

Doesn’t look like it’s a church wedding though, looks like a house/manor type place, where it’s an all in one job. Usually those places are limited on ceremony numbers but you can have a few extra for the meal and party. Never heard of anyone doing the ceremony and party but not the meal.

Reactions: 7
Correct me if i’m wrong but I thought anyone could attend a church wedding? As in people from the public?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.