Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has a large enough income to joint buy a house she really should invest in a decent bra.

Reactions: 7
Been watching her mate Beth’s YouTube videos and she’s only done a couple so far but in my opinion they are much better than Brogans whose been doing it for how long?!
I was thinking the exact same thing while watching Beth’s most recent video!

Reactions: 1
I think they look better in the wedding pic than they have in a long time tbh. Don't like the dress but still, they've made an effort and her hair looks ok. She doesn't look that big either.
I think she doesn’t appear that big in this pic because she has positioned her right arm and hand bag in a way to hide quite a bit of her... plus the usual awkward one foot in front of other thing she always has going on for some reason!

Reactions: 3
I think she doesn’t appear that big in this pic because she has positioned her right arm and hand bag in a way to hide quite a bit of her... plus the usual awkward one foot in front of other thing she always has going on for some reason!
So she can edit it!!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing while watching Beth’s most recent video!

Oh I can't stand Beth! I love to hate watch but she is something else. Up herself, attitude, lazy, entitled eats like a pig and spends, spends, spends. She's a grunter.

Reactions: 2
Those slim mirrors work wonders too! I always look like a size 8 in mine then I go downstairs to the horizontal one over the fireplace and look double the size (real life 😂 )

she couldn't hide those ugly boots that are on the right for the sake of a good photo? oh the mess they are living in.. it's unbelievable..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Help I’m confused why did she change outfits halfway through someone’s wedding?!

Reactions: 2
Oh wait I didn't even notice she changed outfit, that is so bizarre! It looked a pretty loose fitting dress, unless that belt was too tight after eating?
She barely even congratulated the bride and groom on her stories, she says it in tiny letters in brackets... Like it's an after thought. Not really surprised as she is pretty self obsessed and probably forgot the day was actually about them.

Reactions: 9
I tried the new look dress on in navy for a wedding but I didn’t like it. Anyway I’m a size 12 and a size 8 fit me which is why I think a lot of people seem to be buying it to be honest

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.