Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan is now into the XL sizes?? Jesus Christ. (Not saying there’s anything wrong with being an XL) but Brogan is someone who’s in denial. Put down the caramel m and ms hun. We know fine well your not happy being this size because you’ve sobbed about it (when you weren’t even as big as you were now!!!) before!
Part of me thinks she’s just trying to jump on the plus size bandwagon now like her mate Beth
I'm pregnant and due any day, was a size 12 before pregnancy and still not an XL 😂 and I am HUGE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
BODY POSTIVITY means you can treat yourself like tit GUYYYYZzzz
It doesn’t matter about being positive it’s about being healthy and as we’ve heard in her videos she isn’t healthy (the heavy breathing as she walks round shops) is she was healthy and happy it wouldn’t be such a problem, we never heard any more about the high bloody pressure either!

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t matter about being positive it’s about being healthy and as we’ve heard in her videos she isn’t healthy (the heavy breathing as she walks round shops) is she was healthy and happy it wouldn’t be such a problem, we never heard any more about the high bloody pressure either!
Yes I was thinking this recently too how she hasn’t mentioned it since. Would have been good to acknowledge either way and a good motivation to make some lifestyle changes. My mum was told she was borderline diabetic last year and has worked hard to lose weight and change her diet and exercise. She’s now within a healthy BM range because of it.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I'm so late to the party, but the absolute state of Brogan & her mum on the train mocking the event. It really highlights what everyone here says, that it's her mum who encouragesher nasty bitchy side.

Why even take the pots if you don't like them and think they're something to laugh at ?! They looked hand made too so some poor person has probably been so excited for their artwork to be used to promote a big Primark event, only for this pair of absolute cunts to laugh their heads off at them.

When they were on the train laughing, it was as if Brogan thought she was some super cool bitchy gal who can make fun of others - but the reality is that she had only her mum to bring to an event, where she creepily video'd Louise when she couldn't see (just to say she had been talking to her) & had seemingly convinced herself she was there because her and Stacey go way back - not because anyone with a small to medium following was invited !
Ugh
20191019_133717.jpg

Keep laughing Brogan , whatever helps you stay in your bubble of denial I guess 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry I'm so late to the party, but the absolute state of Brogan & her mum on the train mocking the event. It really highlights what everyone here says, that it's her mum who encouragesher nasty bitchy side.

Why even take the pots if you don't like them and think they're something to laugh at ?! They looked hand made too so some poor person has probably been so excited for their artwork to be used to promote a big Primark event, only for this pair of absolute cunts to laugh their heads off at them.

When they were on the train laughing, it was as if Brogan thought she was some super cool bitchy gal who can make fun of others - but the reality is that she had only her mum to bring to an event, where she creepily video'd Louise when she couldn't see (just to say she had been talking to her) & had seemingly convinced herself she was there because her and Stacey go way back - not because anyone with a small to medium following was invited !
Ugh
View attachment 50062

Keep laughing Brogan , whatever helps you stay in your bubble of denial I guess 🤦‍♀️
she has just become so vile

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget she’s following ‘The Secret’ guys.. this means Boggy can shovel anything in and be positive about her size as she’s manifesting her future 😂 aka in denial about her size but doesn’t want to cry about it anymore because that’s not positive vibes! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to update her bio really, because she doesn’t ‘navigate any lows’ anymore she edits them out or deletes them & pretends to be happy with a dose of being overwhelmed. I think she has a worrying emotional addiction to food.

Reactions: 12

Ugh
View attachment 50062

Her mum is just as vile I think her mum breeds her behaviour like mother like daughter both work for themselves as they can’t work with others , acting like compete idiots on the train, she’s no real friends all the people featured in her vlogs she’s fallen out with she will fall out with Beth next and back being needy to poor benji he’s stuck with her

Reactions: 9
Is this Andrew Lloyd webber??
Well she probably fucks around with her taxes so.... yes

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was having a baby and she denied it to herself or did not realize. She isn’t the smartest tool in the shed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks soooo uncomfortable in that mirror pose!!! Just wait till you’re at the wedding and someone takes one in a nice location!!!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if her clothes smell bad. She’s a serial outfit repeater and we all know she leaves washing for weeks.

Reactions: 5
Well she probably fucks around with her taxes so.... yes

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was having a baby and she denied it to herself or did not realize. She isn’t the smartest tool in the shed.

No way she will have a baby anytime soon she is faaaar to selfish, self absorbed and greedy to ever be a mother I really can't see it with her. Shouting at her newborn "can you just stop crying bubba I'm really really overwhelmed!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just tried to view her insta stories on instastoryviewer and it says there aren't any available. 😏 I'm sad I missed the advert!

I think they look better in the wedding pic than they have in a long time tbh. Don't like the dress but still, they've made an effort and her hair looks ok. She doesn't look that big either.

Reactions: 3
I think they look better in the wedding pic than they have in a long time tbh. Don't like the dress but still, they've made an effort and her hair looks ok. She doesn't look that big either.
Oh can you please put a pic up?! #blocked

Reactions: 1
Been watching her mate Beth’s YouTube videos and she’s only done a couple so far but in my opinion they are much better than Brogans whose been doing it for how long?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.